Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by LittleEye:)
"

This is the part where i start writing as Cali :)

"

************

"Kayla its the first day of school you need to get up i know it really sucks but we'll just skip with Nick like we always do."

"Great, then I get to watch you make out with Nick! whoopdy do. Is all you're relationship with him gonna be french kissing behind the school and skipping every class you get bored in so you can fail... And you cant skip on the first day of school."

"First of all i dont french kiss anyone!------"

"LIES!!"
 

"Oh come on "Butt Face" attempted once and i bit him cause it was a bullshit move. heehee, and Nick knows about that incadent so he wont be trying that if he favors his toung in one piece. But if we dont get going we are so gonna miss the first class so lets move it."

When we finally got dressed and i drove to school i was pissed when i remembered i forgot to get a locker and a parking permit... But once again Kayla saved my life and had gotten both. As i walked in i saw Nick and signaled him over.

"Hey Beautiful", He walked over and smiled and said hey to Kayla.

We both responded with hey, mine was a little more enthuseastic then Kayla's...

"You guys hear about the new system put in, every class you miss they call home.", i responded to that with;

"Yup thats why I put in my number insted of my moms... Haha she's clueless!!", i smiled and he grabed for my hand, I smiled bigger and gladly took it. I looked over to Kayla stairing off in the distance, and my smile disapeared. I let go of Nicks hand and gave her a huge hug. She was startled and i laughed.

"What was that for Cali?"

"haha I just wanted you to know that i love you so much and your amazing ok bye!" i smiled and turned and walked off, I had to make it to my class and she didnt have any classes with me... So we went our different ways.

After all day of boring class and "getting to know the class" i found out Nick was in everyone of my classes.. Then only reason why i dont date him is because he does drugs.. and i dont aprove of them. Like always he sat next to me because of the closeness of our last names, O and P....

When the last bell rang i jumped up and ran out of the class, so quickly that Nick was caught in the crowd that i was leading.

I pulled out my phone and was sad to see that i had to messages. I called Kayla and met her at my locker, i could tell she had been crying.

"So how was your first day, bad right..."

"yea i got punched in the b**b..."

"WHAT!?!?!? IMA KILL A B***H!!", she laughed really loudly which made me smile yet confused.

"i was just kidding. Haha i love you, nah it was just boring an i wrote in Creative Writing class and yea it made me cry haha...", She didn't need to tell me what she wrote about i already new she wrote about kody. But we avoided his name and talked about the rest of our not so interesting day on the way home.



© 2009 LittleEye:)


Author's Note

LittleEye:)
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue

i know its short i might go back and add more...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LMAO! Butt face AND Nick?!?!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Added on August 27, 2009


Author

LittleEye:)
LittleEye:)

orlando, FL



About
All of you that have known me since 2007 have seen me grow up through my work, i just want to say thx for all of the reviews and the comments you guys help a lot more..

Writing