FOR YOU LIKE THE SUN

FOR YOU LIKE THE SUN

A Poem by An owl on the moon
"

I want to be for you like the sun on winter’s snow...

"

I want to be for you like the sun on winter’s snow... melting you... transforming you into raging rivers... torrents of spring’s song... a wild fury of crystalline light in trembling, tumbling energy... awakened and unleashed to wonder's land... for you are anything but commonplace... a liquid lit desire only sleeping... when I see the world illumined in your eyes... I burn as the fires of a thousand daybreaks... shattering the powerless fragrance of night within... gaze at me now... let me become for you like the sun... 


© 2014 An owl on the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

..... wow!!! This is Beautiful.....😊

Posted 6 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

6 Years Ago

Ah, thank you dear Saumya! So glad you were by. :)
Saumya

6 Years Ago

You're welcome!😊
One of the most beautiful romantic poems !
Thank you for sharing this :)!

Posted 6 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

6 Years Ago

I so deeply appreciate your kindness and presence in my world... :)
Soft, gentle and powerful use of words. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is sweet and very romantic. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


when I see the world illumined in your eyes... I burn as the fires of a thousand daybreaks... shattering the powerless fragrance of night within... gaze at me now... let me become for you like the sun... .... our loved ones are our Sun....it's only their light that shines upon our life's.... I like the way you paint your love into her.....the sunshine filling her with brightness .... I always tell my love that he is the sun of my life and am his moon surviving on his light.... this poetry resonates with me at a very deep level.... happy to read this one....

Posted 7 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

7 Years Ago

I so deeply appreciate your warm thoughts and light here, Ria. My words are more reflections and rem.. read more
"I want to be for you like the sun on winter’s snow..."
The imagery's full of love. Very philosophical writes you do write. Enjoyed reading your work. I love the scenes you've plotted in this write... 'bout "sun" (you) and "winter" (your love). Seemed like a romantic-lullaby. Well penned.

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
~
To have someone that wants to be like the sun that breaks the cold spells.. who would not want that? Great write!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Thanks so much for stopping by, moonskittles! Appreciate your encouragement... :)
Oh yeah, MUCHLY!! Craig, beautiful, vivid imagery here. Who needs to say alot of words when you can say so much more in a few. Wonderfully done. Thank you for sharing your heart.

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

Thank you, sweet friend! Good to have you by again... Why, you're one of the reasons I stayed here... read more
Wow... just wow.
The first poem I read here and it is so AMAZING. Thank you for sharing a talent as wonderful with us.
This was truely WOW!

Posted 9 Years Ago


An owl on the moon

9 Years Ago

AnneMarie, thank you so much! I deeply appreciate your presence.. and your kindness... Happy new ye.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1217 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on November 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 21, 2014

Author

An owl on the moon
An owl on the moon

About
2024 is here... May we make it so much more heaven than hell... Wishing all peace on earth... Together, maybe we go the distance... The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Ashen Ashen

A Poem by Sami Khalil