Transparency and liquid life...

Transparency and liquid life...

A Poem by An owl on the moon
"

Collaboration with Robin (Simon style second paragraph) and my Garfunkel (first paragraph).

"

 

 

Movement flows like sea on stone
Liquid fingers not my own
Life in rainfall beads of blood
Weaves scarlet ribbons in the mud
A rage of bullets flying past
Makes water whispers in the glass
While blood and water mingle on
The fluid ground of the carrion

Blood washes up the eyes contrasted clarity
Transparent sea enough for us to realize
We’ve come too far for freedom now we cannot see
The streams the rivers and the oceans flowing with our lies
Can we return to any sincere morality
When technology kills our love with cheap depravity
Blood with water soul no longer flowing strong
Isn’t it a wonder that we ever get along

© 2009 An owl on the moon


Author's Note

An owl on the moon
Thank you so much, Robin!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It took on a life of its own for Craig and for me and until I've seen it all together and posted I didn't grasp its real meaning. We are fortunate to have stumbled on some serendipity in this creation. This is a poem whose message speaks to me from the beyond as though it echoes from our Simon and Garfunkel souls...I owe it all to Craig for going deep with the first paragraph and following where the words took him. Well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

'Transparnecy and liquid life'
An owl on the moon,
Dark death does not do anything good. This is so awful to consider. I thought as reading; how fragile we really are and our decisions- good and bad have such consequences for the future. This also reminded of the many which will not draw another breath because of choices and sometimes death comes when we think it should not of.
Kathy

Posted 2 Years Ago


I can definitely tell this is two different writers. The flow is different from the first part to the second. I was actually confused at first because the first part is so obviously Craig, but the second was not like what I had come to expect from you. Once I looked back up at the beginning, it all made sense! This is very well done. Both parts are very good but I think that, together, they say much more than they would alone. Part one drew me in and placed a very vivid image in my mind and the second part drew me forward and caused me to think. Very well done, you two!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like this peice and you two have a different writing style with kind of threw me off but in the end i liked it lol... it seemed a little not meshing though but oh well... it was still a wonderful peice and no writer should try to match styles with another... it's great to hear two different styles and such... Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


WOW that is incredible, Powerful and to the point excellent work Robin and C.Froman (Simon and Garfunkel)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I knew there was something fishy about this, I didn't know that there were two writers behind this one... Not to sure what I think... Very obviously you in the first bit.... not too sure how well it melds together... But lovely vocab overall.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It took on a life of its own for Craig and for me and until I've seen it all together and posted I didn't grasp its real meaning. We are fortunate to have stumbled on some serendipity in this creation. This is a poem whose message speaks to me from the beyond as though it echoes from our Simon and Garfunkel souls...I owe it all to Craig for going deep with the first paragraph and following where the words took him. Well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bravo you two!!!!!! That was superb! It reminds me oil and water. What an in-your-face kind of writing. And knowing both of your writing, it was very nice to see you both step slightly away from your comfort zones and come together with one unified piece. Nice job guys!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Great collaboration you two! Bravo!

I seriously had to think about "Imagine" while reading this. I am your sister for Peace.



Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2008
Last Updated on March 23, 2009

Author

An owl on the moon
An owl on the moon

About
2024 is here... May we make it so much more heaven than hell... Wishing all peace on earth... Together, maybe we go the distance... The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one; Yet t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..