The Unknown-Chapter 3

The Unknown-Chapter 3

A Chapter by Fire Tulip
"

Zendra discovers a new world.

"

The four walk down the street, with Zendra swallowing up the light, and freeness. For a slight moment she wondered why the light didn’t sting her eyes, but she brushes the thought away.

They come to a stop in front of what looked like a bus stop, except there was one difference with this bus stop and a normal bus stop; it had a dial on the wall with queer symbols Zendra had never seen before. She doesn’t ever bother asking. It’s probably some new invention they made while Zendra was tucked away.

Keith starts punching in some of the symbols so fast, it made Zendra’s head spin.

“Sit.” Keagon ordered, pointing to the bench. Zendra ignores him.

“Why should I trust you? You all broke into my house, remember?” Zendra says matter-of-factly.  They all look at her incredulously. Keith shakes his head.

“No, you’ve got it all wrong. We just saved you from darkness and despair. So sit.” Keith explains like she was a worthless piece of junk. Zendra sighs. But she doesn’t sit.

“Last time I checked, America was a free country!”  she says hotly. They all stifle a laugh.

“We’re not in America, princess.” Keagon says roughly. Zendra squeezes her eyes closed, and massages her temples. She immediately snaps them right back open, because she was being swallowed by blackness again.

“Well then where are we, princess?” Zendra says with her temper flaring. This time though, they don’t answer. Instead, they shove her onto the bench. Zendra grinds her teeth together and does her best not to scream.  

She then remembers them saying something about her eyes, and is quick to ask.

“What is wrong with my eyes?” she demands. The three guys look at each other, then Keith nods.

“It means you’re one of us.” He answers. That was the best thing Zendra could get out of him for the whole time they sat there. His words bounce and ricochet through her head. She stays silent the rest of the time they were there. She had a feeling they knew what they were doing.

So they sit there, waiting and waiting for something Zendra didn’t know was. Zendra finally curls up in a ball and tries to keep her eyes open. But pretty soon, she falls into the pit of unconsciousness.

The next thing she knew was Preston was shaking her awake. Zendra groans and shoves him away.

“Hurry. The Mariater is here.” Keagon warns. The Mariater. So that’s what it was called. Zendra groggily opens her eyes to a whole new world. It was a massive elevator that held few people. The Mariater was just like a subway car, but had no tracks and was dripping with high tech gadgets. Zendra blinks. The doors open to her new life. The three guys step easily into the Mariater with hesitation, but Zendra just stands there and gapes. This couldn’t be happening. This wasn’t normal. But what would she know about normal? These people must think she’s crazy, looking at the thing like it was a dinosaur. She slowly makes her way to the doors, and steps inside. She scrambles over to where she finds the guy’s standing in the corner. Everything inside and  outside the Maiater was covered with stainless steel walls, and the occasional piece of glass here and there. Zendra looks at the wall behind her. Facing her is a beautiful lady, with blonde hair so light, it could pass as white and glowing green eyes. She had flawless skin, and high cheekbones. The lady looked weary, tiered and like she hadn’t eaten in days. She was like a goddess. Zendra tilts her head. They lady mimics. Zendra blinks. The lady does the same. She looks to the left of the lady, and there are three boys. Zendra’s boys. Zendra gasps and grabs her long hair.

She was the lady.



© 2011 Fire Tulip


Author's Note

Fire Tulip
Ignore grammar misuse, and please comment, rate, and review! Sorry it took so long, my computer has been very slow lately, and I don't have enough patience to wait 2 hours to load this. But anyway, it is what it is, just a small idea in a large ocean of other writings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this chapter as much as the last one!;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Keep up the good work! I love how you call it a small idea in a ocean of other writings, but it is a GREAT idea:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Fab write,like I said before it is getting better and better.Your an amazing writer.Have no complaints so far.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

529 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2011
Tags: new, teen, fresh, popular


Author

Fire Tulip
Fire Tulip

About
One thing about me is I never know what to describe myself as. I love reading poetry, but whenever I try to write poetry, it never turns out right. So I usually stick to writing my book. Right now, ev.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Fire Tulip


Evermore Evermore

A Book by Fire Tulip



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..