Son of Satan

Son of Satan

A Story by Chadvonswan
"

...

"
In the delivery room there was an insurmountable amount of blood and screams. Jane was in an entire state of agonizing pain; her first birth went well, nothing like this. Constipated pain twisted her face into a mask of nearing death, her veins were about to burst in her neck, her eyes bulging out of her skull. I stood aside with both hands on my head in terrific horror and watched the doctors struggle to maintain the situation. It was unlike any of them had ever seen, I saw that in their eyes; their faces might be masked but I saw it clearly in their eyes. One of the doctors yelled at the other and then he ran out of the room. I panicked, I didn't understand what was happening and I panicked. The doctor returned with a large prong, three feet long with wide handles and a small round shaped grabber. The doctor kneeled as he shoved the prong in my wife, and then, struggling, he slipped in the blood on the tiled floor. The prong was horrifically still in place wedged in my wife like a corn dog. The doctor stood to his feet and all of us froze simultaneously as the prong was vibrating all on its own, shaking and thrusting itself back and forth, swinging itself like a f*****g baseball bat. One of the doctors fainted; I couldn't tell them apart anymore, they were both masked with blood, their entire white jackets painted  dark crimson. Then the baby came out, all on its own. It fell off the delivery table, slipped off, and was caught by the atrocious veiny umbilical. It hung there and the cord seemed to be pulsing, throbbing blood, pumping life into this thing that was not a baby. It had two inch fingernails and one inch fangs. There were two small black horns forcing through the skin on its bloody scalp. It was a demon child. The remaining doctor fell on the floor next to the other unconscious doctor, and I froze in complete horror and felt my eyes start to close. Before I fainted the thing opened its eyes and looked straight at me. Its eyes were rubies, beautiful, as if they were on fire.

© 2013 Chadvonswan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

If you never have kids I'll understand why ... Completely acceptable ... Hoping this means your going to make a full blown story out of this. My only question is if he's the dad if so what's up with the baby and if not then that's some crazy shizz

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on December 29, 2013
Last Updated on December 29, 2013

Author

Chadvonswan
Chadvonswan

The West, CA



About
CHADVONSWAN = MAX REAGAN [What's Write is Right] My book of short stories.. http://www.lulu.com/shop/max-reagan/thoughts- of-ink/paperback/product-22122339.html more..

Writing
Knot Knot

A Poem by Chadvonswan


For: For:

A Poem by Chadvonswan


Neon Noon Neon Noon

A Story by Chadvonswan