Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Chadvonswan

There are two porno's on tonight, and I'm switching back and forth between the two every time the sex stops and the senseless chatter begins. I've actually seen only one porno that was actually a good film, and it was in 1979 and was about an Italian cook and his wife. These thieves come to  rob them but end up having an four-some, or something like that. I don't really remember. I remember I stole it from my fathers closet behind some boxes of random miscellaneous. It was the first porno I have ever seen, and the only one that has stuck with me.
I'm in my bedroom laying on the bed reading the students papers and watching these two porno's. One is on HBO and the other is on Cinemax. The latter is much more explicit and erotic, much like all the Cinemax porn. HBO porn seems to be more theatrical, they like to maintain a progressing story. In the other they just dive into the sex. But the Cinemax porno tonight only has about ten minutes left, and likely there is going to be no more sex scenes. Just dialogue to conclude the plot. Leave you hanging blue. I change the channel back to the HBO porno and its right in the middle of a very sensual scene, the girl reminds me of Sarah Anderson and I my penis jumps to conclusions.
Annie is out with a friend, Andrea is at her sisters house, Thomas is asleep and I'm alone with the television. This porno is getting really hot and my hand is inching it's way to my crotch. I haven't masturbated in about a year, and right now seems like the perfect time. I pull down my sweatpants and my member flaps out and slaps my stomach. When I look at the girl I see Sarah Anderson getting fucked from behind. I pretend this scene is me and her, in her classroom, after school, no, during school, because the risk adds to the fun.  
I'm going at it, kind of fiercely, my face is hot and I'm starting to sweat under my a*s. I'm getting impatient, so I start thinking deeper, more elaborate thoughts of Sarah Anderson. I think of f*****g her and sucking her tits and then I think of Ericka Reno, I'm f*****g Ericka at the grocery store, in the bathroom. Thinking of this increases the every tightening pressure, the buildup of euphoric jizm, I'm about to come, I'm about to explode, and then I hear a dog barking outside. The window is cracked open, and it sounds like one of my dogs in the front yard, barking at something. I stop whacking myself and listen. The barking stops. I resume.
This time its gonna happen, there is no delaying it any longer. It's coming, its rushing, and then I hear the screams of the dog in the front yard. I hear a car horn and brakes screech and the dog is screaming, yelping in exquisite pain, and I'm coming, ejaculating allover my shirt and some of the school papers. The dog is still yelping and I'm praying it's not my dog. God, I know right now isn't the best time for me to be asking you for a favor, but please let that be someone else's dog. 
I clean the semen off of me and its just the biggest f*****g mess. Why the f**k is this s**t so damn sticky? Just one squirt and its compatible to pouring on yourself. Why masturbate in bed when you can just pour syrup on your penis?
Its cold outside, freezing, unbearable. I walk down the driveway to the mailbox and look around, shining the flashlight. Its really dark outside and the moon is somewhere else. Then is see it.
The dog is lying on the side of the road, next to the curb of the sidewalk, and there's blood and intestines and the dog is lying motionless in a pool of its own innards. I shine the flashlight on it and focus on it and realize that is indeed my dog. It's Sadie. Goddammit. This is just great. I get a trash bag out of the garage and manage to scoop the dog inside without touching it. I bury it in the back yard. It takes me a good twenty five minutes to do the job and all the while I'm digging the other dog, Joseph, is sitting near me watching me, probably wondering what I'm doing.
After I finished burying the dog I poured myself a full glass of wine and sat at the computer desk. The television was on and I turned it off because commercials are f*****g annoying as s**t. I click on my favorites tab, because I never know what to do on the internet anymore, now that everything is advertisements and f*****g pop up mother fuckers. I really hate technology.
I click on Face-book for some reason I can't understand why, and my face materializes on the screen through an ocean of pixels. I have five new messages in my in-box, two friend requests, and seven notifications. I click on the notifications. Ericka Reno likes your picture. F*****g thumbs up on that one. The rest of the notifications are bullshit and I click on friend requests --- Sarah Anderson wants to be friends.
Well paint me blue and call me a Jew, but I lost it right there.
I laughed and sprayed out the wine all over the computer screen and the keyboard and I laughed until I dropped the wine bottle on the floor and it shatters and there's glass everywhere and the wine has been spilled, the wine has been spilled, the glass is broken, goodnight.


© 2014 Chadvonswan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Someone got tired on the last sentence of this epic story .

Syrup
Guts
Wine
And friend requests

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
1 Review
Added on January 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 8, 2014


Author

Chadvonswan
Chadvonswan

The West, CA



About
CHADVONSWAN = MAX REAGAN [What's Write is Right] My book of short stories.. http://www.lulu.com/shop/max-reagan/thoughts- of-ink/paperback/product-22122339.html more..

Writing
Knot Knot

A Poem by Chadvonswan


For: For:

A Poem by Chadvonswan


Neon Noon Neon Noon

A Story by Chadvonswan