Don't Pass The Bucks

Don't Pass The Bucks

A Story by charlotte talley

"PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME. I AM ALONE, CONFUSE,HURTING. My people have just pushed me aside to fend for my slef. Now, I know that the Lord up above wouldn't want me to suffer like this. I took care of you when you needed me."

I work with the elderly and this is one of the things that they speak of. They are poor souls that have lost most of their independence. There self esteem is shot.They feel like no one understands them nor love them.

We need to make this world a better place for them and our children. I know with Gods' help we can do this.

© 2011 charlotte talley


Author's Note

charlotte talley
please take this to heart.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is taken. We all age why not make it awesome for us.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I agree with your words. We need to be kinder and better people. I have travel the world with the Army. Most places in the world treat their old people better then the USA. I pray for wisdom. Time for all children to have a fair chance. I believe we need to fix many things. But in a economy based on profit. Hard to create a fair system where all children can go to college and have a successful life. You are correct. We must do better for the sake of the children.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

688 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2011
Last Updated on January 29, 2011

Author

charlotte talley
charlotte talley

st. louis, MO



About
My name is charlotte talley, I have been writting for three years now. I am taking writing classes from a on-line study school, called LONG RIDGE WRITING COURSE/ BREAKING INTO PRINT. I have started my.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..