Murder mystery

Murder mystery

A Story by charlotte
"

its a fan made story

"

A MM2 Story



What if you were so scared that you couldn’t trust anybody. What if you we're so psychotic that you would murder everybody? What if you were the hero everybody needed, but was a great threat? This story talks about that.



Chapter 1



Crashee gets out of his car, excited for a party. He brought Mountain Dew because he was so MLG. He walks up to the porch and knocks on the door. He hears walking. The door opens wide and Minetect appears.

“Hey! Crashee whats up dude!” Mintect says like a cool dude.

“Ah, nothing much. I just want to party all night and possibly pick up few girls” Crashee winks at Minetect. “You got one party going on.”

“Well, why don’t you come in.” Minetect stepped backwards.

Crashee takes a deep breath, but stares at this dude with a mask on. He eventually takes off the mask only to be Reillybob. Crashee sits down with Reillybob and TheFreakinChickin.

“So Reillybob, how are you?” Crashee asked.

“I am doing just fine, just chillin with my bro Chickin.” Reillybob stares at chickin and deep into his soul for no reason. Chickin stares back putting his hand into his pocket.

“Reillybob, stop that!” Chickin got scared.

Reillybob started to laugh.

People who were using their phones in the same room with Crashee were Suvl and Tania.

“So, Chickin...Are you new around Robloxia?” Suvl asked.

“Yeah, I come from Robloxity.” Chickin said happily.

There were people in the kitchen and they we're Chezzer and Super Beast. Tania saw them go through a door to the basement.

Chickin says to Reillybob, “I’ll be back, I need to use the restroom.”

“Whatever bro, you didn’t need to blurt it out.” Reillybob just ignores Chickin now.

“So Crashe-” A scream interrupted Reillybob and everyone at the party we're frozen in fear.

















Chapter 2



Troyjoy came out of the of the garage. He was obsessed with cars. @GeoReturns came from the backyard where he was making hamburgers. Chickin ran back down the halls, he was panting just a little.  Chezzer came up stairs and had blood all over him.

“Chezzar! What have you done!” Mintect screams.

“It was not me. It was someone else.” Chezzer said in a lower voice. “They came from the shadows and heard clinks on the metal poles. I thought it could be the house, but it wasn’t. Also the lights we're off so it was hard to tell who it was. Then the worse happened! Super Beast was grabbed and I heard screaming. I heard the knife slashing so I hide for a while. Next, I went to his body and examined it. This guy was good, there were no clues.”

“What happened!” Smoothiedev said and came out of nowhere with Lategrasser, Poisonlibra2, Mintect, and Mister_Trigger.



“You guys know there was a murder.” Reillybob said.

“A murder! Okay stop pranking us.” Smoothie was started to get antsy.

“It could just be your group of friends.” Reillybob started to get mad.

“Hey, what's in my pocket?” Smoothie says while his hand was going into his pocket.

He pulled out a knife, it was kitchen knife and it was red with ooze. Everyone gasped and shocked at what just happened.

“You’re the murderer!” Geo screams.

“No, it wasn’t me--somebody put this in my pocket!”

“Get down down on the ground!” Chezzer screams pulling out a gun.

Smoothie got to his knees and started to cry saying it wasn’t me.

“I am so going to take a picture of this.” Suvl wanted that fame.

“What the heck is wrong with you Suvl!” Chrashee yelled. “Smoothie doesn’t need to be made fun of on the internet.”

“Well, I want that fame and money.” Suvl said that while taking the picture.

“You’re heartless as crap.” Chrashee said disappointed.

“Has anybody tried the door?” Chickin said disrespectfully. As he was opening the door, Chickin notice this string on the doorknob outside on the door. Chickin closed it shut and said do not open it.

“You know what, this is all bull. Stop your mindless prank and let's continue the party.” Mister was getting a little upset.

Smoothie was forced sit up against a wall and stay there.

Geo asks Crashee if he could talk privately in the bedroom.







Chapter 3



Poison saw Geo and Crashee walk down to the bedroom. He stares at them.

“Where do you think you two are going?” Poison asked.

“We need to talk privately and it’s important.” Geo said.

“Yeah, I can’t let you do that, right Grasser?” Poison was hoping for Grasser to go along.

“You could be the murderer, I just feel like it’s you Geo cause you we're one who asked Crashee to come with you.” Grasser said.

“Fine! Geo let’s go back.” Crashee got angry.

“You know what! I am leaving, not risking my life in this hell hole anymore!” Suvl said and got up from his chair. “If the front door is dangerous, then I’ll exit out in the back. There is gate you know.” Suvl left to back and started walking to fence gate. He opened it and little did he know that there was a tripwire. The tree above him had an axe which fell on him. It was bloody.



“Uh, guys it’s been a few minutes and Suvl never got to his car.” Troyjoy said.

“You know , you're right his car didn’t leave.” Mintect said.

“Let’s check it out.” Reillybob said.

“Well, I am going to get the burgers and serve them to you guys.” Geo said and started to walk to the back. Geo noticed something red. He went outside only to see Suvl’s dead body. Geo ran back inside and screamed bloody murder.

Chezzer said, “Call 911 now, I can not handle this on my own!”

Tania was trying to call 911, but there was no service or anything.

“No signal!” Tania said.

“Dang, this is a hacker alright.” Chezzer didn’t want to work as hard. “Smoothie, had to set up that trap.”

“It was not me, go ahead check my car.” Smoothie was determined to escape.

Troyjoy searched his car. He went back through the backyard and said there was nothing at all.

“Fine, you're free for now until… nevermind.” Chezzer says staring at Smoothie


Chapter 4


The time was ticking before somebody else could die.

“I think a few of us should split up and find clues.” Chickin said.

“You know what, that's a good idea!” Reillybob said.

“I’ll take Mintect, Reillybob, and Mister.” Chickin wanted them badly. “Okay, Chezzer since your sheriff it’s your choice.”

“Oh man! I want Tania and Geo. The rest go with your groups of your choice and be careful.” Cheezer wanted to keep people safe.

Reillybob’s group goes down to the basement.

“Okay, find the SuperBeast’s body.” Chickin was looking intently.

“I found it!” Mintect yelled.

“Okay okay, let's examine.” Chickin said putting his hand into his pocket.


******

(Transition of scenes)


Cheezer’s group was in the garage.

“So Tania.. Uh…. I mean… uh….” Cheezer was nervous

“What?” Tania asked wondering what Cheezer want.

He started to stare at Tania’s b***s.

“Oh my god, boys everytime!” Tania said that and slapped Cheezer.

“Hey, there is something in the car!” Geo yelled.

Cheezer opened that door wide only to find a bloody axe.

“Oh my god! I think I know who the murderer is! Let's get back and tell everybody.” Cheezer ran back to the family room. He called for people. Everyone sat down around the table only to see a bloody axe.

“I know who the murderer is!” Cheezer said. “With the axe from the backyard and there was food in the back yard! It has to be you… Geo.”

“What! Your joking! Somebody framed me I bet!” Geo said in shock.

“Hey, Chezzer can I have a moment with you?” Reillybob asked.

“Yeah hold on.” Chezzer said and Chickin got up and walked to the kitchen for food.

Cheezer and Reillybob went to the bathroom and talked.

“You’re the sheriff, learn to control the crowd!” Reillybob said.

“I am if you want you want to go through this than be the sheriff.” Chezzer got angry with Reillybob.

Reillybob started to notice a little square of the wall randomly disappeared. Then out of nowhere a knife stuck through Chezzer’s head. Reillybob grabbed the gun and ran.


Chapter 5


“It’s not Geo!” Reillybob screamed.

Chickin came from the kitchen.

“Where were you?” Reillybob asked.

“I was getting food ‘cause I am hungry.” Chickin said

“Then explain the only person not here when the murderers happens, ignore Suvl’s.” Reillybob was thinking who own best friend was a monster.

“Ok, you caught me, but I have condition you don’t tell the police.” Chickin was serious.

“I can’t let you escape red handed with murder.” Reillybob points the gun at Chickin.

“Fine then, I’ll have to do it myself!” Chickin says pulling a knife out shaped like a flame.

He stabs Reillybob in the head and Reillybob collapse to floor.

“So much for a best friend.” Chickin never cared for Reillybob.

Everyone was running and fleeing. Everything was getting more dangerous by the minuet.

Chickin went to the backyard and Grasser looked down the hallway. He saw the gun and ran to it.

Chickin notices. “Drop the gun or I murder you and skin you to make a Chickin made out of human skin.”

“No! I won’t listen! Drop your knife!” Grasser screams.

“So be it!” As Chickin runs to Grasser.

He pins down Grasser and puts the knife on Grasser’s skin.

“Oh my GOOODD! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Grasser’s skin was being cut alive.

“Geo and Min! Help me!” Chickin yelled for them and they eventually come out. “Thank you for helping me guys. Min, I am glad you framed Smoothie and Geo, I am glad you framed yourself.”

“Stop it!” Tania screams.

“Oh, look who came for the show Tania.” Chickin says.

Tania had a small handgun on her back.

“You guys are so messed up.” Tania was so shocked.

She pulls out the gun and shoots Mintect and Geo.

“NOOOO! What did you do! My only friends!” Chickin started to cry.

“You will be like them next!” Tania said

Boom! The gun has shot chickin in the chest. He falls onto the floor, trying to gasp for air.

“Everyone its safe, you can come out.” Tania says lying on the floor.

In time, the group will recover. They now know how to survive. Weather it’s war or a plain murder. Teamwork is necessary. Don’t team in mm2, but work together as unison because having one team just makes everyone else loses.


The End (What a lame ending ;)

© 2016 charlotte


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some more description would be great. I think that would help its flow.

Posted 7 Years Ago


interesting, and really strange names :/

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016