He Loves You!

He Loves You!

A Story by C. Lee Battaglia
"

I just had this feeling that I should share this with everyone!

"
He Loves You!
Each of us is a child of God... He sent us to this earth to gain a body and to go through the many struggles of life... He love's each and everyone of us and that means he loves you too as you would love your own child. We may have struggles but through God and Jesus Christ we can be happier, more grateful, and more understanding of others.

He loves you... He cares about you… Remember that He is always with you.

Some things in life seem unfair and we often question, "Why does God allow that to happen to me if He cares about me?" He allowed it for a reason. Instead of asking "Why," we'd do better to ask "What." What does God want me to learn from this experience? Or "How." How can I grow from this? Or how can I help others who have faced similar challenges?

We may not be able to choose our challenges, but we can choose how we react to them. We may respond negatively or positively. Also, we should always remember we are agents of change. We should look for ways to change our environment to change things for the better, not only for us, but also for others. Perhaps even, especially for others. We often find ourselves when we lose ourselves in the service of others.

Finally, just take it one day at a time… In the meantime, don't forget that He loves you.

© 2015 C. Lee Battaglia


Author's Note

C. Lee Battaglia
Don't forget he love's you. Inspiration I shared with Lizardo Arias on his poem Personal.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree my friend.
"He loves you... He cares about you… Remember that He is always with you."
God is a part of us. He is in the new day and watches us when we rest. I enjoyed the meaning and the reason for the outstanding poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Thanks Coyote! I'm touched that you liked it... Thanks dude and remember he's always with us even wh.. read more
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

I agree and you are welcome.
Amen to that. I was searching for some writings and I found this piece of yours. I'm touched. through your piece, God is reminding us all that His love for us is abundant and everlasting. it's also just and firm. always write for God's glory man!

Posted 9 Years Ago


C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

Your welcome... I'm glad you liked it!
C. Lee Battaglia

9 Years Ago

i will.....
This is SO good, I absolutely love the way you write!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I'm really happy that you did this, made think once again that he's there by my side
I don't have words to describe how thankful I am for this
Really, Thank you a lot for this amazing pience :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I absolutely loved this! God always loves us!
You've had some good inspiration too! Lizardo' work is always so meaningful..
Nice job, my friend:)

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 4, 2015
Tags: Child, God, Does god care?

Author

C. Lee Battaglia
C. Lee Battaglia

Alpine, UT



About
My name is C. Lee Battaglia and I love to read… I read so much that my Mom grounds me from reading and tells me to go do something else. I am 20 years old. I hated reading when I was little .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..