Like All the Barbies

Like All the Barbies

A Poem by Chelsea Elizabeth

Would you like me more
If I dyed my hair bright blonde
Like all the Barbies

© 2008 Chelsea Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like the untouched, implied things that are present in here.
sad shadows.

(ps: if the answer's yes, leave.)

Posted 15 Years Ago


there's the idea that the perfect woman has to be a size two...has to be blonde...and has to be totally uneducated. i personally enjoy women that actually eat...women with black hair...and women that i can have a real conversation with.

call me crazy. great poem.

Posted 16 Years Ago


This poem means very different things if you read it with various inflections. I personally like the sarcastic one. The codependent one is good too.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very simple haiku. The words seem to flow very remotely from this piece and it provides a great reference to high school.. It's a great spin on the tale of how we view the chaos, the disorder and the moments of why high school can make the strong survive, and have the weak of the pack end up dead and eaten by the strong. I think you should rephrase your title and make it a little more simple, and create one that's a little smaller so that's it not a mouthful of words and other then that your diction of your haiku was pricelessly.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I def know how that is. If you're like barbie, everyone just seems to love you.

Wonderful Haiku! I seriously love it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Hahaaha! Love it! Haikus are usually all natureific (I invent my own words) but this was both sad, true and fun! So many people today conform to what they think the "mold" is....There are too many Barbies in this world to count, and I'm not just talking about the plastic kind, if you know what I mean. Great job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

never conform to the barbies!!! they may have looks that some guys want, but they crave what others have which is the respect they've earned. great job, and thanks for submitting your haiku in my contest

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

love it.

Posted 17 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

as soon as i saw the title i was smiling... great job!

Posted 17 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

i like it. haiku is so fun...

Posted 17 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

396 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2008

Author

Chelsea Elizabeth
Chelsea Elizabeth

TX



About
My name's Chelsea and I'm a college student. I'm also a Christian. I've been writing stories since I was pretty young and, at the age of 9 or 10 I decided I wanted to be an author. I have completed.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..