Breaking of dawn

Breaking of dawn

A Poem by Elise

Like the breaking of dawn you blind me with radiance, the ground crumbles without you the sky breaks in weeping streams behind you, when you step into view the ground becomes steady, the sun smiles an explosion of light trees murmur in unison time stands still. Folding into you it all makes sense, like pieces of a puzzle it falls into place. There is no other world, no other time that will ever feel like home.

 

© 2010 Elise


Author's Note

Elise
I know my grammars not the best and I really need to work on it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

when you step into view the ground becomes steady, the sun smiles an explosion of light trees murmur in unison time stands still...


What a beautiful piece! Such emotion of love and pureness. I loved it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


i felt like this about someone once, it didnt work out... but i truly hope it does for you.

amazing write, i know how hard it is to put feelings into words, but you did a good job at it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, I really like this. xD
Effin' amazing.
And I agree with "Blake

Posted 14 Years Ago


awe..

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really like this piece.
"Like the breaking of dawn you blind me with radiance"
I love that as the beginning.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 19, 2009
Last Updated on July 30, 2010

Author

Elise
Elise

Adelaide, Australia



About
My name's Elise, I'm 27 and I live in South Australia, I haven't written anything in a really long time but I'm hoping be it this year, next year or however long it takes I can escape back into my own.. more..

Writing