The Boy~

The Boy~

A Story by Urja Gokani
"

its a story of a boy who gave his hair for his mother

"
Once there lived a boy who's name was Adam.He had very shiny golden hair.He had a friend who was a barber and he used to tell Adam that if he makes a wig out of the hair he had the barber would give him a lot of money.But Adam did not want to make a wig out of his shiny gorgeous hair.But one day his mother had fallen ill and the doctor told that for the surgery Adam had to give the doctor $1,000.But Adam was poor and he did not have that much money so after thinking a while he had an idea that if he gave his hair to the barber to make a wig the barber will give him money and he will give that money for the surgery.So he went to that barber and he said "i want to give my hair to be a wig but how much money will you give me for that"."i will give as much money as you want."said the barber."i want $1,000"said Adam.then the barber handed Adam $1,000 and he toke Adam's hair.then Adam went to the doctor and gave the money and the surgery was started and Adam's mother survived but when Adam's mother woke up she saw Adam's head and there was no hair so his mother asked him"where is your hair gone".Adam replied "mom i think you need some sleep." then she went asleep .After a week Adam's mom came home and at night Adam's mother came to his bedroom and she saw the head again and she felt that Adam gave his hair for her.

© 2015 Urja Gokani


Author's Note

Urja Gokani
never hate your mom she is the best person in your life

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 1, 2015

Author

Urja Gokani
Urja Gokani

maharashtra, mumbai, India



About
Hi I am cherry blossom I love writing poems and stories I am very passionate about writing I hope you all like my writings If you all send me read requests i will surly read the poems :) .. more..

Writing
Santa Santa

A Story by Urja Gokani