life snapshot 2

life snapshot 2

A Story by Autumn Alvira
"

a view into the good times. the times before he left. before i messed up.

"

The sun is low and there is a slight breeze causing the only thing I can smell to be the pollen and the grass. I’m laying on a frayed old blanket that has no particular colour. I'm laying in a perfectly calm state, filled with bliss and purely happy. The sky is a vibrant purple with bits of orange and red. The breeze is soft, gentle, and I could lay there forever. I roll over and see you. You're standing over next to your truck. The same red one that you took such good care of. You were packing up all the stuff from our picnic we just had into the bed of the truck. I called out to you and you turned around with you're stupid goofy smile and responded with a playful tone. 

"Well how may I help you princess? Heh." 

I laughed and rolled over to get up stating that I was going to totally beat you up. You laughed, walked over to me and pulled me close, as soon as I stood, your fingers in my belt loops holding me near you. I wrapped my arms around your neck and you leaned down and softly kissed my forehead. I backed up a bit but you were still holding my belt loops so I looked at you questioningly; you softly said that the toll of freedom was a kiss. I giggled and stepped up on my tippy toes and kissed you. Then I turned around and picked up the blanket to place it in the truck. You followed me to my side of the truck and picked me up and sat me down on the passenger seat. After another quick kiss you stepped back and closed the door softly and walked over to your side. You sat in and turned the key. The radio turned on with the vehicle but was very low and I didn't think you could hear it. You started to drive and I laid back in my seat. It was perfect. Every second. 

I still think of you every now and again. Wonder if you miss me when you're hanging out with angels.... 

© 2015 Autumn Alvira


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on June 28, 2015
Last Updated on June 28, 2015
Tags: love, cute, relationships, history, looking back, loving, dating, teen love, romance

Author

Autumn Alvira
Autumn Alvira

MA



About
Back, and hopefully for good. I want to start posting my stuff again. And i want to have a place i can finally post my feelings. :) So, I'm Autumn. I'm 19. I'm transgender. I love cosplay, draw.. more..

Writing
Lights Lights

A Story by Autumn Alvira