Isle of time

Isle of time

A Story by Choning
"

first try

"

I was alone in the island, I drove into the isle a year before and it went into a lonesome romance of a face over the side of a coin.  The romance is a woeful tale, I sigh sometimes to think on them, as it was growing cold, late autumn, when the leaves began to fall from trees, whistles of wind would harshly blow them down, and I would walk over them to my coaching center.  Those days I was up in the verge of learning guitar, and dreamt a day with a stage beneath my feet, and fingers shifting over the fret.  And every day I peddled through the rose garden; I could see a lovely lady with a basket over her left hand and picking the most beautiful ones of the throng.  I could see the wave of the curly hair coiled upon her ears, and silken loose hair fluttering in the air; it was lovely to have it seen once, the next day it seemed it was disturbing, the third a delight and then my heart grew wild and wilder to the brim. Day by day, my peddling slowed beside the garden, and used to pause some days: a day I ceased my motion and picked the reddest rose of them all to hand over to her, “Yours are the best!” she exclaimed “as well as you look sweet of yours”

“tha_a _an nks, I mean,   it’s just a ...” I blushed a bit and the talk went on day by day and thus love came to us all at a slow pace. Songs came with new melody into my guitar and then I admired nature, my heart grew wider, heart begun to have space for all such things that in the world was god’s creation. We use to bumps on Sundays down the bank upon my cycle, and pick berries up the trees, strawberries or certain kinds, and flowers, she was its lover.  Then she liked all of mine, I mean she said she did too love, and all that said was once to me and all in once it brought to me a breath to heave my sigh.

One day I passed the garden, she wasn’t there, I then was desperate to see her once at least before my day opened, so I bumped by the hillside down to the park, she wasn’t there; I thought that she had liked the coast and if she was there.  I saw a large ship sailing into the sea, then a lovely girl screaming at me, the girl yelled a pain and at a careful eye she was the same girl, I mean my heart, my love.  It drifted away into the sea and was fading from my sight, when a small boat of three men called me to stir into the sea.  We stir into the blue sea and were lost in the sea and one isle, we came after such long days, and foods were emptied on the boat. I said I quit the search and said I will wait for them in the isle.  They promised me to return my girl, they said they will send her to the isle beauteous than before. Then by one day, there came a boat radar-less into the isle and a chest over the boat, and I came out of my care to see it and ran down the shore.  I pulled the chest out of the boat upon the ground.  And I hit the lock and broke it open to see what was inside and with a forceful open I saw the same girl slept inside the chest in the bed of flowers, with a flower necklace ringed around her neck.  Such sadness never came to me before, the sadness together with hopelessness, I pulled her out and shocked, she never came alive.  Then I carried her body up the mount on my back, and at a plane near the hill, there a tiger pounced from a midst wood upon the body when I was just able to stab him down upon the plane.  Fears grew on wild, but still I carried the body uphill, and a thought came to me finally, that why I was carrying the body.  I thought of leaving the body but again thoughts came to me that body was my girl, I mean I could not. And by the peak of the isle, I could see down beneath on the other side of the mount a city, on the bay.  I buried the body on the mountain hills, and ran down the hill for a long time, I mean it was my own city, and I walked by the rose garden, a young lady, younger to me picked flowers, the love to her eyes.  Then a young handsome man, peddled in through the garden and ceased his motion to get inside and handed her a blackish-red rose and said, “Here you are, sweet lady”.  Then she turned out to see and found a man handing her a rose.  She exclaimed, “thank you, much and more, yours are the hottest, as hot as you are” and kissed him on the lips, and they bumped down the road to the shore.  Ah! I sigh for what of mine.

 

© 2016 Choning


Author's Note

Choning
comment please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 11, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2016

Author

Choning
Choning

Thimphu, Bhutan



About
My name is Choning Dorji i am from Bhutan more..