As Life Continues

As Life Continues

A Poem by chris998

As you sweep your tears dry, you hear a storm thunderous as lighting sweeping its hellish blade from the forsaken sky, vengeful as ice-cream on a stick whilst licking it the feeling of guilt consumes is whole being, and the conclusion of it terrible fiery fate as it melts, in every drop you hear a sound each raindrop flavors the melted ice cream, as it touches the ground the guilty pleasure starts to commence its wielded fate, while you’re in control the lightning takes over, you are consumed in darkness, as a voice cry’s out to you like a loud roar, you notice immediate you’ll have a meaning to life itself, this is where you know you mean something to life and death, and death is where you finally realize its where you belong, as the streets sweep its every foot, one day you’ll find the light, and light is what drives you out from darkness, one day you’ll have control through your own life, through these decision have a supportive event in your life you’ll have come across priests, strangers, and good Samaritans, in these decisions your eager to find clues, may lie in every soul ahead, Vatican, Bermuda, and all other mysterious sightings, is the lightning itself that drips guilt into every human, thinking their life has been a waste, the consistent stress of everyone going through life, not knowing the devil will get and once it is done he’ll consume, destroy and trick your every being, “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making the world believing he didn’t exist”, in this quote has meaning ,in this quote lies the answer to pain, stress and relief, in the end believing the quote would have fight pain, suffering, but not relief as it still remains, One day you will have a deeper and deeper meaning through, and after that life that’s yet to come you’ll realize the war is not yet over, and the light that has approached you since the dawn of time has come to repent you and cleanse the world with all its evil, the light is the way, Jesus is the way to our lord sitting in the crown that Is in heaven, well meet time and one day you’ll have a chose, a chose that has to be made in every second, hour and year by billions of people, and all these results made by millions of people in 1 second concludes in a result of 1 true answer, as it builds through the climax.

© 2016 chris998


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

One heck of a long sentence, Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 31, 2016
Last Updated on January 31, 2016

Author

chris998
chris998

London, Christian



About
love movies,choco treats, and fifa 16 more..