Weeping Willow

Weeping Willow

A Poem by Chris
"

Read and behold true Pain and Sorrow.

"

I lay still against the weeping willow

Motionless paralyzed as i stare at the sky

My pain consumes me like the moss of this tree ever so slowly .

Not even the night wil take me and save me.

My pain radiates around me like a cloud of darkness.

Like the root's of this tree my pain grows and touches those around me.

Soon like the moss of this weeping willow my pain will infect those around me .

On this dark night beneath the weeping willow my pain consumes me .

Soon just like the roots of this tree my cloud of pain and darkness will grow.

Soon just wait like the branches of this weeping willow my pain and darkness will sorround you.

Soon in the end just like the moss that grows upon this tree my pain will spread and consume you.

In the end you shall lay still against the weeping willow only then will you understand my pain.

 

© 2012 Chris


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You're right, I really liked this. I could feel the pain it talked about, the despair that nothing will save me, almost a panic like there will be absolutely no one. There was a great description for the pain spreading, "infecting" everyone else. I like the last line, it's so true. Great write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really like this(: Great writing!(: Myy favorite tree is a Weeping Willow.........So, that's partly why i love this poem! Loved it! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


You're right, I really liked this. I could feel the pain it talked about, the despair that nothing will save me, almost a panic like there will be absolutely no one. There was a great description for the pain spreading, "infecting" everyone else. I like the last line, it's so true. Great write :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2012
Last Updated on February 13, 2012

Author

Chris
Chris

lorain, OH



About
My name is Christopher I am 18 and single and live in Lorain Ohio and in my spare time i read and write poetry. Another thing about me is that one day i plan on leaving my mark on the world no matter.. more..

Writing
Gentle Wind Gentle Wind

A Poem by Chris


Am i Alone Am i Alone

A Poem by Chris