alone

alone

A Poem by Chris Harris

Alone i now walk in this life
without my muse to light my path
as darkness encloses all around
your voice resounds in my soul
Goodbye you said this is for your best.
I wish your light would reignite my path
to see the devastation you left. 

© 2009 Chris Harris


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I see a lot of potnential in your poetry however it has so far all fallen under the category of "life is painful, girlfirend broke my heart..etc" poetry that seems to plague the poetry of many young people (including my younger self), I think that your poetry will continue to reside in this sort of campy style until you realize that life has a balance, dark black holes rest only adjacent to bright and beautiful plateau's, just know that you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings, far from it...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I see a lot of potnential in your poetry however it has so far all fallen under the category of "life is painful, girlfirend broke my heart..etc" poetry that seems to plague the poetry of many young people (including my younger self), I think that your poetry will continue to reside in this sort of campy style until you realize that life has a balance, dark black holes rest only adjacent to bright and beautiful plateau's, just know that you are not alone in your thoughts and feelings, far from it...

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 15, 2009

Author

Chris Harris
Chris Harris

Los Angeles, CA



Writing
Seeking Seeking

A Poem by Chris Harris