Enchanted Chapter 2

Enchanted Chapter 2

A Chapter by cimorellinz
"

In this chapter Lisa has to prove herself to the King of Troll that she is really a human and just wandering in the forest.

"
"How do you know me?" asked Lisa, anxiously. "Well," the king said, "your father or mother or whatever came here about 30 years back and they meet here. They said there oldest would visit our retreats someday in the future. They wanted to take her here themselves but you have just wandered in." Lisa looked like she has just been struck by lightning. She didn't know what a clue the king was talking about. But, the king would know her somehow, so she shrugged her shoulders. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her. "Well then," the king started, "just like your mother and father did, you have to prove yourself that your human. You need to go through 3 challenges to prove that your human. But the results won't come back til next week or so. So, are you up to it?" "Okay then, when do we start?" 
"The first challenge," the king said, "is the swimming challenge. What you have to do in get into, go to the bottom, get something and bring it back to me. And, you need to prove that you have been in the water by being wet. Go!" Lisa raced off down the valley to the bridge where she saved the little troll before. She check the water dept to see if it is possible to go all the way to the bottom. It is so she did a high dive off the edge of the bridge. She swam as fast as she could to the bottom. she found a mossy rock and thought that would do. But, that was the wrong decision. A terrifying rodent type thing pops out from where the rock was. Lisa took the wrong decision and swam up as fast as she could with the rock! she popped up and swam quietly like there was no one around. But the rodent jumped out of the water and raced after her. There was a siren and all the trolls went into their house frantically. But Lisa was still running for her life. She ran until she saw her bike. She got on her bike and rode to the castle. But the rodent was still running for her. She got off at the castle and just had realized something. She could stomp on him. So with the rodent crawling on her shoe up her leg, she wiggled it off and stomped on it. It was a dead rat now. 
So Lisa went back to the king. "Well done," said the king, "You have completed the 3 challenges. Swimming, running and killing. Your results will come back in a week. For now you will need to head home. Goodnight." And the king disappeared. Lisa walked away.    
 


© 2012 cimorellinz


Author's Note

cimorellinz
Please rate and review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012
Tags: king, challenges, father, mother, castle, trolls, enchanted, enchanted trolls.


Author

cimorellinz
cimorellinz

Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand



About
Hi I'm cimorellinz. I chose this nickname because I love CIMORELLI! Shout out to them. Also I am a passionate writer. I am so glad I am able to join WritersCafe.org because all the other websites lik.. more..

Writing