SINNER

SINNER

A Story by ClockWork GRIMM
"

A short story on the possibilities of Evil....

"

As he walked down the street, he felt the eyes trail in his wake. The bright sun reflected in the mirrors being loaded into a store from the sidewalk. His hard stare only maintained everyones circus freak interest.

These people should disgust themselves...

His choice of clothes was certain to have caused some attention, aside from the tattoos covering parts of his body. Wearing a black shirt with some black skinny jeans, his untied military boots sounded a familiar shuffling with each step forward. In this small town, people as individualistic as this strange man were always shunned from corrupting the little youth left here.

As he passed out of the small town square into the wooded forest circling it, he remembered that there was one last thing he had omitted from his few nights before in this dusthill of a town. One last harvesting...

Near a creek he casually approaches a lone car with two men leaning against it. Both strange men in handkerchief masks seem cloaked in shadow until the tattooed man begins to walk past them. "Take him out and bring him to the river", the tattooed stranger utters in an impatient manner.

The masked men open up the trunk and pull out a man, bound and gagged. They pull him against his will down to the river and leave him in waist-deep water. As one of the masked men walks back up the bank the other points at the captive and commands," Stay right there! Cooperate and everything will be just fine." The captive nods his head as the masked henchman cuts the tape around his wrists and proceeds to walk back up the bank.

Appearing, seemingly from nowhere, the tattooed man walks up to the captive. At first, the captive thinks this mysterious person is walking on a slice of above water land. But as he becomes more visible, he can now see that this man is walking on top of the water towards him. With his shirt completely removed, he reveals that his entire right arm is tattooed with flamed and his back and chest covered with mystic languages and signs.

"Remove your gag", the tattooed man commands the captive. As he begins to, the entire area lights up in flames. The two masked henchman throw gasoline all over the pine trees that stand up on the shore, making giant smoke stacks of flames appear behind the tattooed man who is walking on water.

The tattooed man takes a few steps and kneels on top of the water right in front of the terrified captive. He outstretches his arm, covered in flame tattoos, places his palm on the captives forehead and calmly makes on last command to the captive.

"Close your eyes... You're a Sinner."

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


Author's Note

ClockWork GRIMM
I write everything as a short story first and then decide if it should be made in full,,, Ye? or Ne?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooooh...this is a very powerful, darkly driven piece ^_^ GRIMM, I'm a huge fan of your work! Keep it up = ]

=Femme_Gothique (Brittany)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing