SYNTH part 1

SYNTH part 1

A Story by ClockWork GRIMM
"

A futuristic thought of our extinction...

"

The moans and groans of the roadway from my collosal tires winding about make a scene of numbness. The Knowledge that this is the last night of man is astounding  to wrap my mind around. The fall of the entire human race has been orchestrated within 23 hours. And it seems now is the time for man to reap what he has sown. A sight of how The Era of Man has now fallen to it's knees.

I pass by the infected as they all seem to migrate in the exact same direction. Even the paralyzed crawl to keep up with the others in their great exodus. Bubbling skin as if it were almost melted creeps from their skeletons and they hobble, stumble, and crawl towards an unknown destination. As I pass, one Wraith (the name of the infected) tries to attack and interrupt my path. His jaws are spread open as if his whole face were broken. I immediately hit my throttle down for the emergency brakes and swerved, just barely missing it. Relief sweeps through my entire body...

A young teenage girl jogs worrily through the middle of the street...

Headlights illuminate her body and she looks like a deer in the headlights...

BAM!!!

I tried to hit my brakes but my timing was too late... I swerved but it was all too late...

I get thrown from my motorcycle violently as me and the machine skid recklessly until i hit a concrete wall.

I get up and remove my helmet... The gruesome horror I see cannot be described... The girls leg is now hanging by a shred of skin... While she is lying in shock I see that the wraiths are swarming around her... The shock in her eyes was sobering.

A shake... Whimpering... And the sound her gnashing teeth...

A wraith woman pervertedly walks towards her, her body snapping and contorting. Hideously mutilated and walking grossly with her legs turned backwards... Her eyes are hollow and black... And as she kneels down to grab onto the helpless young injured girl...

The wraiths head explodes as I fire my GBE gun at all the wraiths while I walk calmly... I'm not scared at this point...

I'M PISSED OFF...

I reach the young girl and say,"Just lay down. Stay Still!" She is now starting to panic and try to move her body when suddenly... Her leg regenerates and heals itself...

From my helmet I hear Fuyu say,"Did you see THAT? Oh no.." Finishing Fuyu's sentence I say in a whisper of a voice," She's a Plague."

While I kneel I ask her what her name is.

Nervously she starts to reply," It's-- OH NO WATCH OUT!!!"

I turn my head just in time to see a car flying at me crushing me between it and a concrete wall... How could I survive being pancaked by a military Hummer? As everything starts to blur I still see The young girl looking down at me yelling at me in concern... "WAKE UP!!! DON'T DIE!!! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!!!"

BLACKNESS

is this death? Is this the blackness of the end?

A mission failed?

NO!

In the blackness I hear Fuyu yelling for me to get up... I see static until I can finally see that the structures all around me are burning and crumbling..

"Thank god you're awake! Are you alright?", Fuyu said worrily.

"I'm fine. Status?"

"Well, you're going to be running on lower power and an executioner took the girl."

"Roger.", I said.

"But first things first", Fuyu said. "This entire tower is collapsing... MOVE YOUR A*S!"

"En Route."

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S. - This story is devoted to all of you who have and still do support my writing... I couldn't do this without you... And please comment with what you think of it...

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


Author's Note

ClockWork GRIMM
this is one of a series of 6

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this! It's like...a Resident Evil piece, with your own unforgiving twist. Your dialogue and descriptions are eerie, and grossly hypnotic = ] This is a great piece, GRIMM!

-Brittany

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing