God pulled off my Wings... Then he Laughed.. (THE FAMILY DISEASE)

God pulled off my Wings... Then he Laughed.. (THE FAMILY DISEASE)

A Poem by ClockWork GRIMM
"

A family disease that dooms the men before they even have a chance,,,

"
     These hooks fall and dig into my eyes…. A FINAL GASP… A screaming of no sound… The echoes blend into voices that I can only behold…

I can’t believe you never knew one better… Aren’t you so ashamed? This glass cuts me as I lay down… I vomited all my truths on the floor… A familiar burning edges down through my legs as they tremble… Jumble up my watercolor world, as if you hadn’t already… And when you see me standing here, bland with discontent, know the truth… That this lack of feeling is burning me from the inside out…

Can’t you see me like I’m actually still here? A fumble and misspeaking of words crashed down to nothing… I watch the fire and brimstone crash down from the heavens and watch the scrambling from the people that actually care… Standing still, I feel the dying breaths of the earth, the w***e that never stopped caring…

God how I want this to end.. Not feeling feels worse than actually having a care… This shadow follows the curse of my eyes… Because my father gave them to me… I float off the last mountain… The wind rushes but I still don’t feel a thing… This numb is burning me down… I know now it will never change… In this house of flies…

I HOOK MY HEART TO MY EYES AND FEET!!! MAYBE THEN I CAN SEE WHERE I’M GOING!!!

THIS SEA OF OPEN ARMS KEEPS THE REST CONCEITED!! BUT I PAY NO ATTENTION!!!

I’M STILL DREAMING!!!


I stand stagnant in the wind, and I remember I conceded it all… With that last bullet from my gun….
I’M FINALLY A FLY ON THE WALL
WHERE I BELONG….
GOD PULLED OFF MY WINGS….
AND THEN HE LAUGHED…

© 2011 ClockWork GRIMM


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

These are dark dark feelings that you have penned. You compare yourself to a fly? I often wonder why and how people...myself included....can go so low. Sometimes I think these emotions are part of a test. To see who falls victim to these emotions....and to see who can rise above it. A thought-provoking write. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


*O* So... amazing... I'M FINALLY A FLY ON THE WALL WHERE I BELONG!!! >w

Posted 12 Years Ago


I find it illuminating to pan through each paragraph and then return for a deeper reading.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Woahhh!
And even in the throws of a finale...laughter is heard and echoes to punish!
Hon...this is outstanding!
Brilliant!
xx

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 5, 2011
Last Updated on October 5, 2011

Author

ClockWork GRIMM
ClockWork GRIMM

alto pass, IL



About
I'm a writer by the name of GRIMM and have been a screenwriter, Author, as well as Painter and etc... I use a pseudonym because I have had troubles with people whom were offended by my stories and wor.. more..

Writing