Kin

Kin

A Story by Comlette
"

A corrupt Killer Murders his family Then goes after his Brother.

"
           Lance was as good as dead now. He was trapped in the corner of the kitchen cowering in fear as the killer slowly approached him with the blood drenched crowbar.Lance cried and dropped to his knees "Please stop this" he pleaded. " I can help you, I will do whatever you want Just please, John,  don't kill me!". The Killer stooped over him, standing in his thick trenchcoat dripping with blood, he threw his weapon to the ground, Then turned and walked towards the door.
           Astonished, lance could not move a muscle in his body. He knew something was wrong, It was as if he were playing a game of poker and the murderer was bluffing. The killer reached the exit and stopped. Lanced gazed with horror as the killer reached out and grabbed a butcher knife. "Why John...Why?" "First Mom, Then dad, now Me, Why!? Why Are you doing this!?". The Killer slowly turned and smirked. Covered in sweat and tears, Lance stood up and faced Him. 
           Swallowing his fear lance muttered "Do you remember Saratoga Beach? When you and I used to build sandcastles with our Father, and hunt for seaglass along the shore?". The killers eyes seemed to drift off to the memories of those wonderful days. Lance Saw the opportunity and Charged tackling The Killer to the ground. Lance hooked his face and strangled him, But the killer sunk the knife into Lance's Thigh and he let out an agonizing scream.
           Getting to his feet, The Killer grabbed Lance and smashed his face into a range. Lance grabbed a cast-iron pan and smacked The Killer in the face, breaking his nose and lodging the bones into his brain. In astounding Pain The Killer dropped to the floor and died in a pool of his own blood.
            Lance, Full of shame and sadness, Peered at the killer and said "It didn't have to end this way brother."

© 2010 Comlette


Author's Note

Comlette
Just something I wrote because I was bored. I don't write much so I'm trying to find what kind or writer I am, So if you have any suggestions I would appreciate them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

For something written out of boredom this is really great. You kept me locked into the story the whole time. Very intense.
I read your profile. I'm like you with coming up with good ideas and never finishing my stuff. You almost have to force yourself to write, because that's truly the only way you will get in the mood to write. Took me a long time to figure that out.
Great job

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I thought this was great! Engaged from start to finish.

Posted 2 Years Ago


I liked this a lot, especially as it was one of your first pieces. I would actually like to see it made longer and padded out, It would definitely be worth reading =) I really enjoyed it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was AMAZING!!! You are very discreptive and very good at doing horror :}
Have u ever thought about making a book out of it??

-Anna Kay Patton

Posted 14 Years Ago


For something written out of boredom this is really great. You kept me locked into the story the whole time. Very intense.
I read your profile. I'm like you with coming up with good ideas and never finishing my stuff. You almost have to force yourself to write, because that's truly the only way you will get in the mood to write. Took me a long time to figure that out.
Great job

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

912 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2010
Last Updated on January 17, 2010
Tags: Murder, Sibilings, family, Death, Brother, Fear

Author

Comlette
Comlette

Kenosha, WI



About
I don't always write but when I do I love to be very imaginative and creative with my work. I have great ideas but i can never complete them. I often leave stories unfinished and scatterd. I also have.. more..

Writing
Forward Forward

A Poem by Comlette


Dusk Dusk

A Story by Comlette


The Phantom The Phantom

A Story by Comlette