Queen of Wolves

Queen of Wolves

A Poem by crow

The moon fills the blackest sky, she lingers to my skin with morbid dreams of sexual imperity. Autmn wind flows through her black hair, and blue eyes to the darkest depth of night's shadows. She howls at the moon, she is the gallows of wolves, she sings the black pits of her past. This crow can see the wolf in her eyes. Red roses that bloom in the dark. She is night in the flesh, her hunger for something better turns from hate to tears. Her tourchered soul locked in thorns. Bells chime to her curse of silver, I can tell in her eyes shes screaming. Black clouds fill the sky as rain drips down her perfect skin, I can feel pain ripping her apart. She prays give this beast a silver bullet, give this beast a silver bullet, give it crimson scarifice. Nocturnal paulse agaonst my chest begging me to end this silver curse. I imbrace the silver curse, she is the wolf inside of her. My darling howls at the moon and drinks of its blood. Fear and pain have tormented her into living death. She stairs into her moon of silver, the marking of her beast. Wolf. She barks to the heart nocturnal beast inside of her. To her silver curse. Tonight I lie her in silver sacerfice. Tonight I lie her on her thrown of moonlight. Tonight I lie her in red roses.

© 2009 crow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You know I love this poem... but even though its amazingly written and beautiful... It makes me feel bad... you of all people should know why... reading your work makes me sad -sigh-

Posted 14 Years Ago


Beautiful and terrifying, very well written crow...

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2009

Author

crow
crow

boone, IA



About
Well for starters I write poetery. I didn't grow up really reading poetry so I was influenced by bands like slipknot,cradle of filth, cannible corpse, korn, icp, type o negitive, sublime, and ect. I a.. more..

Writing
Gothic Erotica Gothic Erotica

A Poem by crow