Jump into the Rabbit Hole

Jump into the Rabbit Hole

A Poem by crow

Tripping through this mushroom land, lost in this forest of grass and smoke. He points out to the lost. The smoke fills his lungs, his smoke is the air. He lays upon his throne of shrooms, his advice is so tempting. "Eat the shroom and grow." He said in a voice with no tune, he said it without a pulse.

Jump into the rabbit hole and take a tripp with me, jump into this place.

I ask him what way is home, and he can only look away.

Wonder here forever, lose all control under the hands of the Cheshire cat. Like strings to a puppet anything can happen. All hail the new god.

Off with your head you painted the queen's roses red, wonder in resentment theres no going back now. Accept this offering, the queen of hearts offering of smoke and shroom.

Jump into the rabbit hole and take a tripp with me.

© 2009 crow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 15, 2009

Author

crow
crow

boone, IA



About
Well for starters I write poetery. I didn't grow up really reading poetry so I was influenced by bands like slipknot,cradle of filth, cannible corpse, korn, icp, type o negitive, sublime, and ect. I a.. more..

Writing
Gothic Erotica Gothic Erotica

A Poem by crow