The Fight--from Loved by a Wolf

The Fight--from Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl

Chapter 5

​Blood started to gush out of Matt's broken nose.
"What the heck?" Matt yelled.
"How dare you disrespect Sophie," Shane growled.
"Shane," I ran up and grabbed his shirt, "Stop! Leave him alone he's not worth it."
"Yeah, Shane listen to your b***h," Matt sneered.
​Shane came out of my grasp and punched Matt again. Teachers began to run toward the fight scene, but so many students were crowded around Matt and Shane that they had a hard time getting through.
Matt got up and charged at Shane, but Shane picked Matt up and slammed him onto the cold, tiled floor. How could Shane pick up Matt without a struggle? Matt had to be at least over 250 pounds.
I continually yelled for Shane to stop, but my voice was devoured by students cheering and teachers trying to stop the fight. Who really was Shane? He was a gentleman and now he's a monster! Finally with all my strength I pushed through the crowd and pushed Shane off of Matt.
​"What's your prob.." I screamed and jumped back. I could feel Shane's anger radiating off his body and his eyes were glowing a bright blue. Shane's face relaxed when I screamed, but his eyes were still a strange blue.
​He reached out to me and said," Sophie, I.."
"Don't you dare touch me," I screamed. I ran out of the cafeteria and went into the nearest restroom. I locked myself in the last stall.
What was wrong with Shane's eyes they were so blue. I remembered the wolf that saved me just two days ago. He had blue eyes just like Shane, but what does that mean? Shane isn't a wolf and the wolf isn't Shane.
"Sophie?"
I snapped back to reality. Did I hear my name?
"Sophie, I know you are here," Shane said. What was Shane doing the the girls' restroom?
"Sophie, please let me explain!" Shane said again.
"GO AWAY," I yelled.
"Sophie, please get out of the stall, so I can see you."
"No, I don't trust you. Why did you beat up Matt? I could have protected myself."
"He was disrespecting you. Plus it didn't look like you had the situation under control."
"Well, I did before you started to punching Matt crazily like animal," I exclaimed.
"Sophie, can you please come out," Shane said with a bit of annoyance.
I relented and slowly open the stall door. Shane stood right in front of me and his right eye was swollen.
"What happen to your eye," I asked more kindly.
"Matt punched me."
"But you were like beating the tar out of him."
"Well," Shane explained," when I was getting up to go after you. He grabbed me and punched me."
"Does it hurt?" I put my hand on his cheek.
He grabbed my hand and as he stared into my eyes he said," No, not as much as seeing the look on your face in the cafeteria. I am never going to hurt you ,Sophie. I will always be here to protect you."
"I can protect myself," I exclaimed as I pushed away from Shane playfully.
Shane chuckled a little but stopped as he said, "Doesn't look like it. I saved you twice already this week."
"Twice this week? But I just met you."
Before he could answer my question, the warning bell went off. Shane sighed and grabbed my hands.
"Sophie, after school would you like to go to dinner with me and I'll explain everything to you. I promise."
"Yeah, but..." I was interrupted by Shane's lips. My first kiss. It was the best first kiss ever. He kissed me so softly like I could have crumpled by his touch. Shane smiled and pushed a strand a hair away from my face.
"See you tonight." I said still stunned that Shane kissed me.
" Bye, Sophie." Shane rushed out before a crowd of girls came in to fix up their makeup.
I groaned. Shane had a secret that I was going to figure out no matter what it takes. But as I looked in the mirror, I could see my cheeks were still blushing from Shane's kiss and I could feel my heartbeat quicken. Was I falling in love with him?


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Hope you like it. Please point out any spelling or grammar errors that I've missed! :)
And tell me what you think should happen next...:)

P.S the next chapter might take awhile since I have school and cheerleading so thanks for having patience. I promise I try to get the next chapter in as soon as I can because the next following chapters are going to awesome (I hope lol) :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quick to change her mind, huh? First she wanted saving, now she doesn't. The description here was better, but I still feel the dialogue is not believeable as it could be. None the less, I'm interested. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


OMG!!! IS HE THE WOLF!!!!! I thought for sure he was a vampire!! And what about the Stranger!! So many question!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Don't worry your question will be answered in the next two chapters. :)
This was a good chapter. Although it feels like it's kind of rushed. But I still like it. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Please keep reading. I hope it gets better!
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I know it will. :)
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
(: He's really honest. Nice chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks for reading
Wow Shane is so forward ... I'm definitely wondering why he is so into Sophie. Fun!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

LOL! You'll find out soon. Thanks for reading!! :)
awesome love it

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ohhh!!! This is so good!! Please post next chapter quickly!! Despearte to find out what happens next!!
Awesome this one!
Keep writing! :):)
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Will do! :D and thanks for reading!!
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

You are welcome but quickly post next chapter!!!!! Soooo desperate to read next chapter!!!!!
Awwwww, adorable intensified, well, the kiss part plus the fighting to save Sophie's honor was kinda hot too... can't wait for how he's going to break it to her that he's a wolf, yay!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hehehehehehee Soooo cute I seriously love shane
Anways heres the only spot I saw a mistake

"Sophie, can I please come out," Shane said with a bit of annoyance. I believe can I is suppose to be can You if Im correct? Anways loveing theis book send me a rr when the next chapter is up

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol yeah! I'll change that right now! :) And will do!
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Alrightyy :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

611 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on July 25, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..