A Guardian--from Loved by a Wolf

A Guardian--from Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

A new character

"
Chapter 8
After Shane changed into some clothes, we droved to his apartment. It was big and secluded from the other apartments. 
 "Where are they going to take my parents? "
"My only guess back to Romania."
"Why there?"
"That's where my Pack lives."
"But it's so far. How are we going to get there quickly."
"By plane. Do you have a passport?
"Yes, "I sighed , "They are probably dead already."
Shane rushed to me and cupped my face with his strong hands. 
"Don't lose hope. They need them to break you down like right now. Be strong. Be the Sophie that I saved from the woods."
"I will for you. But once I get there I'm not sure if I can promise to not kill as many werewolves if they get in my way of my parents," I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back so hard that it made me moan. He smiled and made a rumbling sound. It sounded like a purr. 
I laughed," Shane did you just purr."
"No, cats purr." He smirked, but his cheeks started to turn pink.
"Whatever." I smiled, "Let's go save my parents." I grabbed my bow and a small luggage bag and went to the car. I waited for Shane to grab his phone and keys.
As he enter the car, he looked at me and said ,"Before we go I need a guardian for you."
"A Guardian?? I'm not a baby! I can handle a wolf." 
"What about forty or more wolves?"
"Hell, yeah!" 
"At one time? 
"Maybe," I smiled shyly.
"Sophie, even I can't take down ten wolves at one time especially if they are adults." 
"What about my parents?"
"What I more worried about is you. I promise you'll like him." Shane slowly smiled.
"Fine whatever you say, your highness," I sneered. 
As he pulled out of the parking lot, he slammed on the brakes making me almost have whiplash.
"What the he..." I was about to say until Shane made a low growl.
 "Don't you ever call me "Your Highness" again." He continued to back up and headed toward the rural area.
"What's so bad about being a prince, anyway?"
"You lose your freedom, and your opinion. That's why I'm here. I ran away from the being the Alpha wolf."
"Wow, that's intense," I paused and asked, "So where we going?"
"We are going to meet a friend of mine."
We drove on to what seem like hours but soon what got to the road that went through the Mystic woods. Shane pulled over to the side. 
"Sophie, when I leave you lock the car and don't open it to anyone but me. Understand."
"Yes, mommy." I said jokingly.
"Smart-a*s." He laughed and leaned over to give me a kiss. I smiled as I kissed him back.  He left the car running and ran off into the woods. I soon hear a howl mostly likely from Shane, but weirdly a howl replied back.  
About 20 minutes later, my eye lids felt very heavy and I was tired. As I was about to yawn, something jumped on to the hood of Shane's car. I screamed and grabbed my bow from the back seat. The guy was on the hood of the car in a spider-man like pose. He looked a little older than Shane with his blond hair and green eyes. He was smiling showing his sharp canines that looked very huge in his human mouth. I screamed again hoping that he was just a daydream. But he still sat there looking at me. I blinked and his teeth were back to normal. What the heck? I hear a knocking on the window. I jumped in my seat and looked to see Shane. His face was turning red like he was trying hard not to laugh. 
I unlocked the door and started to yell at Shane. 
"What the heck? This is no time to fool around." I paused and looked at the guy on top of the hood who was looking at me very intently. "Who the heck is he?"
"Sophie, meet your guardian I mean bodyguard, Andrei." 
Andrei jumped off the car and landed in front of me. 
"Andrei at your service!"
"Um, hi. Is like Andrei short for like Andrea," I said jokingly.
"No!" He scoffed and walked closer to me so I had to look into his green eyes. "It is Roman for Andrew. And don't worry I do live up to my name." he smirked as his green eyes never left mine.
"What does it mean?"
"A warrior. I have killed many werewolves, vampires, and even a witch."
"Vampires! Witches! There are more supernatural beings?"
"Yes, ma'am. I have killed at least 12 wolves, 21 vampires, and 1 witch, but they are very tricky to track. Let's not forget I'm an expert hunter."
"I guess you have some competition, Sophie." Shane laughed.
I rolled my eyes and playfully punched Shane in the arm.
"So are you part of Shane's pack?" I asked Andrei.
"Use to. I was the second commander of the war wolves and I helped the Hunting Squad to bring back food to the Pack. But, I'm a lone wolf now. I was kicked out of the pack when I asked a female human for directions then asked for her number."
"That sucks."
"No, not really. Now I can do what ever I like." He smirked again.  
"Let's go Sophie. We have a whole plane ride to get to know each other." Shane said as he open the passenger door for me.
"Oh, man. Why do I  always get the back seat," I hear Andrei mumble under his breath.
I laughed and said ".Okay! Let's go kick some werewolf butt."


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Hope you enjoy! Do you like Andrei? Any grammar/spelling??
Thanks for reading and a sneak peek for the next chapter..there will be more new characters and conflict! I can't wait for you to read it and for me to write it!! lol :D Thanks again, my amazing readers!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like Andrei. I also like the uniqueness of the name. I like the whole purring exchange in the beginning, it was cute and funny. Nice chapter :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Hahaha! Thanks! Andrei is my favorite character! :) So glad I created him! :D
I think i like this Andrei. ;) Nice chapter!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks for reading! :D
Andrei seems interesting. And I'm surprised at how quickly Sophie fell in love with Shane. XD But I really like this story, and I'm not into Werewolves! So this just proves how good it is.

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Yay! You will really like Andrei soon. :)
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I'm sure I will.
*Your highness*, lol... really like Andrei, Sophie has some competition indeed. Her bow vs. his super werewolfness, that would be soooo awesome!!! Loved their witty dialogue, can't wait for more and for them to kick some werewolf butt ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol :) Thanks for reading!!! ^-^
Castonovia

11 Years Ago

Anytime, thanks for sharing :p
Very fun! But why does she need a guardian? Is Andrei a better fighter then Shane? Or maybe some lingering revenge needing to happen? Well I'm caught up so looking forward to the next one:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Shane knows that Sophie is going to do things her own way to get her parents, so he doesn't want her.. read more
I like Andrei and very sweet and funny

Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Art Lover/Love Writing

11 Years Ago

there dialogue is entertaining for me to read! It makes them seem more real, the way you can make the dialogues flow this way.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Really? lol
Well, thanks for reading!!! ^-^
xD awesome.
Andrei seems like a interesting character I can't wait to know more about him further into the book :P
I really liked this chapter :) Cant wait for the next one

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks for reading! ^-^
So many questions! :D

I like Andrei pretty well. He's funny. ^^

New characters and conflict...? Yay! :)



Posted 11 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

Well, you definitely have my interest. :)
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

^-^ yay!
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

^^
Awwh... That was short...
Anyway questions:
- How old are Shane and Sophie?
- How old is Andrei? (I like that guy :$)
- Are there any enemies of Shane?
- Why do they want Sophie dead? (There would be a particular reason other than she is a human)
- Would there be a love triangle?

Just these for now ;)
Loved the chapter like always! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Check it again I think its published this time. Stupid bipolar laptop! lol
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol read and reviewed :)
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

^-^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

656 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..