Visions---from Loved by a Wolf

Visions---from Loved by a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl

Chapter 16

I quickly opened my eyes to see I was back in my room. I sat up and looked around for Shane or Andrei. My head started to hurt and the room became blurry. I fell back on the bed breathing very hard. I must of stood up too quickly. I tried to sit up slowly and this time my head didn't throb as much as my first attempt. I looked up and noticed a dark shadow sitting down on a chair watching me. I smiled and sneered," You can't scare me that easily, Andrei." The dark shadow didn't say a sarcastic remark like Andrei would, but he stood there. 

Then he smiled with his bright white teeth. "Shane? This isn't funny." I started to raise my voice. The dark shadow stood up and walked toward the window where the curtains shut the daylight in.

 I shivered. "Shane, what are you doing." He continued to walk toward the curtains with his back turn to me. He threw open the curtains and the mysterious shadow figure wasn't Andrei or Shane. He slowly turned around. I felt like something was stuck in my throat. He turned around and it was my worst nightmare. It was Vlad. But that was impossible. He's dead. I killed him. 

Vlad smiled," You can't get away from me that easily." 

"But. But you're suppose to be dead. I.."

"Killed me. Yeah. I know. It hurt." Vlad spitted at me. Vlad ran toward me and jump on the bed on top of me. "But fate doesn't want us to be apart, Sophie. Didn't I say that we were meant for each other." Vlad lowered his lips to mine, before he could I let out a blood-curling scream.  

With a huge bang and splintering of wood, Shane came running in. I opened my eyes to see Vlad had vanished. I shook uncontrollably. 

"Sophie! Are you okay?"

"Vlad! He's back!" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me. I started to cry into his shirt. 

Shane sighed, "Sophie, he's dead. He can't hurt you anymore."

"But he was right here in this room. I felt him."  

"Sophie, he's gone. He's deep down in the ground." 

"I guess it was a nightmare. A very realistic nightmare." I hugged Shane tighter while Shane stroked my hair and kissed my head and forehead. Soon I heard an aggravated voice say,"Prince Shane, I need to talk to you. Hello, Princess Sophie." I looked over Shane's shoulder to see Devon looking actually worried.
 When I first met Devon, it was a mission to exterminate me, but that was before they knew that I was a werewolf. I was not only werewolf but an Original werewolf. My father was one a few werewolves that started the line. A witch by the name of Angelica put a curse on my father's grandfather to become a werewolf on the full moon, because he refused to marry her. Only the line of the Originals can only transform under full moon. Over the years, more common blood werewolves could change during the day because they had human genes in them, but this has been debated. Since I am an Original I can only transform on full moon by the eighteen birthday which is why I never knew I was a werewolf until now. 
Shane looked at me for my approval to talk to Devon. I nodded. Shane kissed me and whispered," I'll be right outside your door." Shane got up and walked toward Devon. Somehow the door didn't close all the way. I knew it was wrong but my curiosity got the best of me. I crawled out of my bed and slowly walked over to the ajar door. I sat down by the door and eavesdropped on Shane and Devon's conversation. 
"Is she okay?" Devon asked.
"Yeah, she just had a nightmare about Vlad." He rubbed his neck and brushed his fingers in his hair. 
"Shane, I think we might have a problem."
"What do you mean?" Shane paused and said calmly, " Sophie, you shouldn't be out of bed." S**t, he caught me. I slowly open the door and sheepishly asked,"Is something wrong with me." 
"No,"Shane said quickly. Too quickly. "You need to get your rest. Go back to bed." 
I looked up at Shane and made big puppy eyes,"What if I have another nightmare?" 
Shane sighed and then laughed,"I'll hold you, then." 
I smiled and kissed him,"Thank you." I ran and jumped into my soft bed. Shane laughed and then said to Devon," We'll talk about it later." Devon nodded and left in a hurry. 
Shane quietly closed the door and walked over to my bed. He tucked me in the comforter and laid next to me holding me close. 
"Vlad can't hurt you anymore ,Sophie" I felt his voice rumbled from his chest. I hummed and cuddled my self into his warm chest. 
"I know. Especially when you're around." 
Shane chuckled and started to slowly rub my back. "Go to sleep now." Shane then started to softly sing a lullaby in Romanian.

"Du-te la culcare dragostea mea
soarele se va ridica din nou
aceasta este apoi
atunci când vom merge mână în mână
și să umble pe
Malurile cu aur

Iubirea mea, iubirea mea
inchide ochii tăi frumoși
pentru tine trebuie să dormi și visa

Și cu un sărut de noapte bună
eu spun
Te iubesc draga mea.
asa dormi până soarele răsare de la est"

"What do the words mean?" I softly asked as my eyelids started to close. 
"Shh. You must sleep. We have a long day tomorrow.

~             ~              ~

Shane P.O.V

 

            I looked down on Sophie who was cuddled close to my chest. I smiled. She was always strong and confident, but this moment with her was precious and made me realized who she truly is. I brushed her hair away from her face, and saw her true frailness and beauty that she hid from herself and others. I pulled her closer to me. I felt my inner wolf purr in happiness to be back with my mate. Sophie's lips slightly curved up to a smile and nuzzled her head at my neck. It was so hard to pull away from her. But with careful and quiet movements I slipped out of Sophie's embrace. With a kiss on her forehead, I tip toed across the room to the door. I turned around and whispered, "I love you so much."

I closed the door behind me and spun around to see Catherine. Catherine changed dramatically after we rescued her. She was a beautiful girl after Sophie fixed her up with clean clothes and tamed her mane of hers.

"Oh, Hello Cat!"

"Hi, Shane. Where are you going?"

"I just need to talk to Devon." 

As I was about to walk away, I pivoted back to her, "Do you mind checking on Sophie while I'm gone."

"Sure." she smiled. "Hey, is the rumor true about Roxana? Did the wolf assassins kill her?"
Just hearing her name brought vomit in my mouth. Roxana was my first love, but she never loved me. All she wanted to do was possess me. And to make matter worse she helped Vlad kidnap my mate and tortured her in ways that I cannot imagine.

"No, Roxana wasn't killed. She ran off before we could have catch her."

"Oh, well. Good riddance. She had so much clothes she wanted me to dry clean." Catherine rolled her eyes.

"Cat, I have to go. But promise me you'll look after Sophie while I'm gone."

"Go already! She'll be fine." Catherine waved me off, I chuckled to myself and quickly walked to bar room. I walked in to see Devon slouched over on the bar and drinking some whiskey. In the corner, two guys were playing so pool.

"You're here." Devon slurred.

"What is it that you want to tell me so badly?" I pulled up stool and sat down beside him. His eyes were a blood shot red and his hair was dyed blonde to cover up his bleached white hair. He's breath had a strong scent of alcohol.

"It's about Sophie."

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "Yes, what about her."

"Has Sophie been having these nightmares of Vlad since she got back?"

"Well not as bad as today." Devon shook his head and took a big gulp of whiskey.

"Devon, what's going on?"

"She has Vlad's blood in her system."Devon said bluntly. 

 My wolf growled inside of me."I know." 

Sharing blood is a most unique and private thing that mates do when they are bonding, but Vlad destroyed its pureness by forcing his blood in my mate's system. I felt my blood pressure start to rise as my eyes started to glow.

"Whoa, there tough guy. Well you know the once two mates are bonded they are closer than every before. And if one dies unexpectedly than the mate will go crazy because she thinking that she his seeing her mate. I think this is why she is having these realistic nightmares."
"No, it can't be it." I shook my head. "Those were old rumors that scared teenage boys into taking responsibility of protecting and providing for a future family."
"Shane?" I sharply turned around to see Sophie looking at me in a strange way. 

~             ~              ~
Sophie P.O.V
I looked up at Shane who was talking to Devon. They were defiantly talking about me. Devon gave me a smirk and took a  big gulp of his drink. Shane quickly turned around but his eyes were averted next to me. I looked beside me to see a flustered Catherine who's cheeks were red from running after me. One look at Shane caused Catherine to stutter, "I tried to stop her, but she insisted on seeing you." She bowed in submission waiting for Shane to punish her. Shane picked Catherine up to her feet and gathered me into his loving embrace. I hummed, "I missed you." 
"Did you have a nightmares?" he asked.
I shook my head in his strong chest, "What's happening to me? It's not only the nightmares, but I feel like I can't leave your embrace."
"Its your wolf form. She wants to be near her mate." 
I blushed, "Well how do I control it." I felt my eyelids start to drop as my wolf knew she was safe. Shane was the only thing supporting me, so I wouldn't fall to the floor.
"First lets get you back in bed." Shane picked me up bridal style and turned to Devon. Devon rolled his eyes and waved Shane off. 
Shane started to walk back to our room, and while walking he was humming the lullaby that he sang to me before. I opened my eyes for a brief second, but as I did Vlad was running towards us growling. Shane kept on walking not seeing Vlad charging toward us. 
I began to scream and pulled myself to Shane, "Its Vlad!!!" 
Shane looked around, but he didn't see Vlad. 
"Sophie, there nothing here." he said softly.
I blinked my eyes a couple times and Vlad somehow vanished. I sighed and turned my head toward Shane's chest. He smelled of pine trees and peppermint the two scents that I loved so much. Soon I felt my comforter beneath me. Shane began tucking me in like a child. He kissed my forehead and walked on the opposite side of my bed to lay on top of the comforter. I quickly cuddled to his chest and held him close. Shane chuckled and held my hand. We stayed like this until I got the courage to ask,"What were you and Devon talking about? Was it about why I was getting these visions of Vlad."
"Yes," I replied softly. 
"What is making me have them." 
"Shh, "Shane whispered as he stroked my hair, "I'll tell you later when we go on our night run."
I smiled, "It's going to be a full moon."
Shane smiled back at me, "I know." 
I quickly kissed Shane and cuddled back to his chest. "I love you."
"I love you too, Sophie."


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
Hey!! Sorry it took me forever to write this, but I have been very busy. So here is Chapter 16!!!

Grammar/Spelling errors??
Comments?
What do you think about Sophie's visions of Vlad??
How will they stop them??

Thank you for reading!!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH NO!!!!! How are they going to stop the vision!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Omg I just for back from Mayo Clinic a few weeks ago and I've been busy getting back into school and life and I'm not accepting RRs right now cuz of my busy schedule so I didn't see this!!! I'm sorry!! >.<

I've got strep (yay) and am off for 2 days and no school Monday so ill have plenty of time to catch up with all your stuff :)

This chapter was so sad! I HATE Vlad!!! Ugh!!! >.<

I really wish that the nightmares will stop for Sophie and I'm so happy that she knows her true identity now!!! YAYZ!!!

I'm so glad Roxanna's gone and I can't wait for Shane and Sophie to take their adorable, awesome relationship further!

I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! >.<

100/100

Ps a new Casonia ch has been out for a while :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

That's okay! And oh,no strep!! :( get better soon!!! Lol yes, I'm glad roxana is gone! >:) Next chap.. read more
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:D
Very cool imagery with the visions of Vlad popping up. At first I though maybe she was just traumatized by him but his blood being in her... Could make things much worse and I wonder what that could lead to going forward. Shane is very sweet!!! Lots of grammar and spelling errors and you should make sure everything someone different speaks its in a new paragraph... I do this for actions too. Overall cool chapter and can't wait for the full moon!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks! I'll look it over again and fix those darn mistakes! Lol
Oh! My! God! You dont know how much I hate him!!!! Idiot psychotic guy!! I hope Shane and Sophie end up together!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


They are the sweetest awwww

Posted 11 Years Ago


Vlad just gets creeper even when he's dead. I feel really bad for Sophie. And I wonder how Shane will solve this problem. Can't wait to see what happens next! ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great chapter!!! Shane is so sweet!! XD I'm worried about Sophie since Vlad still has a strange hold on her...Next chapter please! XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Why can she see vlad?!
Awesome chapter!
Don't feel well enough to write a majorly long review srry!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

lol! That's okay! :) Glad you liked it!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

557 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..