Who are you? ---from Loved By a Wolf

Who are you? ---from Loved By a Wolf

A Chapter by The Invisible Girl
"

This is back in Sophie POV

"
Chapter 19 

 I felt my heart beat faster as I heard Shane running down hallway. Shane wanted to marry me. That's why he didn't want to exchange blood with me, because he wanted to propose first. I wish I wasn't pushy on him. I just want this pain to go away. I guess I need to trust him more. I could hear Catherine saying " I told you so" in my head. She told me before Shane came in my room that I should trust him more. I doubted her and concluded that he didn't love me anymore. I mean who would blame me. My true parents got rid of me! What if my father forgot about me? What if he doesn't agree to let Shane to marry me? Was it because I'm not perfect enough to be a werewolf! All these questions were making me frustrated and nervous! I grabbed a vase and threw it across the room. 

After the vase shattered into a million of pieces, Andrei from the conjoined room appeared. He was scratching his messy blonde hair, and growled, " What's with all this noise? Can't a wolf sleep?" He had only red basketball shorts revealing his gorgeous six pack. 
    "Sorry,Andrei. Just kind of letting out my anger." I laughed as he stumbled across the room. 
  He yawned and embraced me. "It's okay. Just next time throw a pillow." I rolled my eyes as Andrei started to snore. He let all his weight fall on me pretending to be sleeping. I growled and tried to push him away, but he held me tighter to his chest. 
   I growled, "Let me go or should I call Shane?" 
        Andrei quickly jumped away from me and smiled. "Aww, come on! You know you like my hugs." 
      I smirked and replied," And I hope you like the black eye I'm about to give you!" 

     "That's my girl." Andrei patted my head and walked out of the room to probably find some food. I laughed to myself. I feel sorry for whoever his mate is. I paced around my room waiting for Shane. Was he going to propose when he came back? What would my dress look like? I knew Catherine was definitely be my maid-in-honor. I can't wait to tell Catherine the news, if my father accepts that is. I laid down on my bed and sighed. 

      "How precious." I heard a voice chuckling in my room. I knew exactly who that voice was.
      "Vlad," I growled as I sat up. Vlad was leaning against my bedpost. He had a white tee and jeans that were too low on his waist. 
        "Oh, how I love when you say my name." Vlad smiled as he laid down on the bed.

        I scooted away from him and growled, " Get off of my bed! I don't want your perverted germs on it." 

       " Aw, come on. I'm just getting comfortable." 
 
Okay, Sophie I said to myself. Don't show fear he's just your imagination. He will disappear soon. But he didn't he still laid there with his eyes closed and that perverted smile on his face. I slowly attempted to slide off the bed, but Vlad grabbed my arm and jumped on top of me. 
He leaned to my ear to whisper, " Where do you think you're going? You can't escape me." 
I shuddered at how close he was, but growled, "I can get rid of you once Shane and I complete the bonding ritual." I pushed against his chest to get him off of me, but instead he grabbed them and pinned them above me head. 
" Are you sure about that? I heard Shane can be a bit of a coward, and back out of a tough situations." 
"No he loves me! He would do anything for me." I cried in pain as weight of him increase.
 For a scrawny guy, he weighed a lot. Vlad again leaned over until his face was inches to mine, but then he moved to my neck. God what's with him and my neck. I felt his lips against my neck as he said, " I'm not a coward. You should have chosen me. You still can.." 
 " I will never chose you. Now get off of me!"

 "Not until you belong with me!" He sat up and pulled a knife out of his pocket. I gasped as I waited for the impact of knife. Nothing happened. Plus Vlad's weight on top of me vanished too. I quickly sat up and Vlad was gone. I had to tell Shane! I know what Vlad was doing he wanted to kill me. Why? I'm not sure. I just knew I had to tell Shane that we have to do this blood ritual quickly! 
I raced out of the room and down the hallway. I figured he was in his father's office, so I ran as quick as I could. However, I was not paying attention to people who could be around the corner. So it wasn't a shock when I ran into someone. I was on the ground and my head hurt really bad.
 I looked up to see the person I ran into. It was a girl about my age maybe younger. She had black hair and grey eyes. She wore a tight tee that had some rock band, torn up shorts,and high top Converses. I stood up and walked over to her while she was still rubbing her head. 
 " Are you okay? " I asked with my hand held out for her. She rolled her eyes and got up by herself. 

" What the heck! You should be paying attention while running down hallways." Oh, no, not another Roxana. Though something about her was weird. She didn't have the pine scent that the Pack had. She must have came here with my father. But why would he take her? 

"Who are you," I asked politely. 

"None of your business." She sneered as she placed her hands on her hips. I fought a growl, and tried to plaster a fake smile on my face. 

" My name is Sophie. What's your name?" 
 She huffed, " Maria." 
 " Hi, Maria! Did you come here with my father?" 

 "Who's your father. Oh, wait I don't care. Now move out of my way, please." She shoved me aside and started walking away. B***h. 

Before she was out of sight, I yelled at her, "My father is King Michael. I'm his lost daughter, so show a little bit of respect." Maria froze and quickly pivoted around to face me. She had her hands over her mouth. I smiled thinking that I was getting an apology, but really she was hiding a laugh. That laugh grew and she didn't hide it. She was laughing so hard that she fell to the ground. 

 "That was hilarious!" She started laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face. She gasped for breath to reply," You really think your the lost daughter?"

 "Yes." I said confusedly. Why was she laughing? Ugh, this chick was getting on my nerves. 
Maria got up and composed herself and smirked, " Well sorry chica, but your looking at the true lost princess."


© 2013 The Invisible Girl


Author's Note

The Invisible Girl
So happy to be writing again! Especially when i write about Andrei! I love him! Lol
So on to the question (still shocked i hope)

Is this what King Michael was going to tell Shane?
What do you think of Maria?
What going to happen now?
What about Vlad trying to kill Sophie!?
How is Sophie going to response to Maria?

Sorry another short chapter! Oh, well Happy Fourth of July!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I just love Andrei! XD He makes my day. Vlad needs to be burned with hell fire. Just putting that out there. And I'm curious about how this is going to turn out. I know Sophie will be the true princess, but I'm interested in hearing how Maria thinks that she is. Wonderful job! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love Andrei and oh gooodess I don't think I like maria im gonna have to see her more and poo sophie and shane, I wonder who's daughter she is then

Posted 10 Years Ago


*o* what the.... PLOT TWIST! AGAIN! Oh I can't wait for more! I just loVe Sophie and Shane. And I can't wait for more! Also, would you mind messaging me when you post another chapter?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ack why is she throwing vases all crazy when Shane just practically proposed! Definitely some chaotic feelings there! And she's checking out Andreis six- pack...Ok well can't blame her, I would too! ... But then he hugs her all half dressed :S
And the scene with Vlad was Sooo creepy, only I wasn't sure if he was trying to kill her then or if she meant he had wanted to kill her before he had died himself... I think then, so they can be dead together, but maybe that could be more clear...
And then the total shocker... Who is this Maria! And who is the real princess and how can anyone tell which is true! Exciting chapter and I can't wait for the next!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Lol Thanks for reading!!! When are you posting the next chapters of your book??? :P lol
Horizon K.

10 Years Ago

Sigh... This set was a total mess as a first draft... And then I went on vacation for a week, but ho.. read more
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Kk! :) Can't wait to read it! ^-^
I just love Andrei! XD He makes my day. Vlad needs to be burned with hell fire. Just putting that out there. And I'm curious about how this is going to turn out. I know Sophie will be the true princess, but I'm interested in hearing how Maria thinks that she is. Wonderful job! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

.......What have you done.........

No...I think that Kind Michael may be a little mixed up because Sophie is totally the princess...I know she is and I have no doubts about it!!

Vlad -.- Its the thing where "If I cannot have you no one can.." >.< Can he really kill her if hes already dead? Like I know hes a part of her somehow, but..Hes dead...he cannot kill her...can he??

I thought King Michael came there to meet his daughter..So how would he know about Maria if he was going to meet his daughter there...>.< I ish confused!!

Anyways! Amazing chapter, as always

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Hahaha! Don't worry everything will be explained in the next chapter!!! :) Glad you enjoyed it!!!! :.. read more
*screams* WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

I'm trying to write the next chapter as fast as I can! Lol
Anonymous Girl

10 Years Ago

Lol okay, I cant wait to read it :)
Yup... -.- OMG DID HE BRING MARIA SO SHANE COULD MARRY HER!!!!?????? NOOOOO!!!!!!! O.O

I hate Maria. With a passion -.-

OMG I don't know what's gonna happen so hurry and write the next chapter!!!! >.<

I HATE VLAD TOO!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Sophie is gonna be ticked. So am I. >:(

Awesome chapter. :3 BUT I STILL WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END OF CH 18!!!! >.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

OMG I can only imagine Shane's reaction... :/
The Invisible Girl

10 Years Ago

Yeah, :( Shane is not having a good day.
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Nope. Not at all. XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013


Author

The Invisible Girl
The Invisible Girl

Gumdrop Forest, Candy Land :P



About
I always had a passion for writing. Though I'm not the best writer, I always put my readers first. I hope whenever you read my work that you will enjoy it. So share, rate and review my stuff and i.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 6 Chapter 6

A Chapter by Dark Rider


5. Sunday 5. Sunday

A Chapter by Dark Rider