Shh Hannah

Shh Hannah

A Story by Courtney

     One...two...three...seven steps to his ten to mine I tell myself while counting his steps. Four...five...please let him go to his I prayed. Nine...ten...then the doorknob turned. Quickly I rolled over and pretend to be asleep so he would go away. He got closer and I began to beg him to go away. "Shh Hannah its only daddy" he said while pulling back the covers. "No daddy not tonight please just leave me alone...I didn't do..." but it was to late he was already inside as I screamed out in pain. When he was finished he wiped my tears away and camly said. "Shh Hannah don't cry jus know daddy loves you" he covered me back up and left the room. I knew what he was doing was wrong and that wasn't how yo show you love to someone. Every night I have nightmares of him and they always end with "Shh Hannah." This has been the normal for me ever since mom died. I should tell someone your right but I'm to scared because no matter what they do he will find me but if I don't speak I will always hear "Shh Hannah." There is no way of escaping he will always find me but after tonight he will never be able to find me. I get up out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I look up in the mirror and all I see is this ugly horriable looking girl staring at me. Her skin is so pale, her hair is messed up, and she hasnt had sleep in weeks. I finally tell myself this is who I will be if I don't end this now. I open the cabint and grab the hydros bottle and pop the lid off. I pour them out into my hand and then I hear it. I quickly put them in my mouth and chase them down with water from the sink. I start to fill dizzy and then I drop the bottle and the pills spill everywhere. I fall to the ground and all I can hear is "Shh Hannah." Then I close my eyes and I am no longer here. But still you hear "Shh Hannah"

 

“Shh Hannah”

“Shh Hannah”

“Shh Hannah”

“Shh Hannah”

 

© 2011 Courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tragic, but very good.

Posted 12 Years Ago


great story. . not the best thing I liked reading about, but I liked it. Great job

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 22, 2011
Last Updated on November 22, 2011

Author

Courtney
Courtney

Searcy, AR



About
Hi I am Courtney all my friends call me corky( I don't know why). I been writing ever since my friend showed me how fun it can be to write and when I write the world doesn't exist only I do. Its like .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Courtney


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Courtney