When I Die

When I Die

A Story by Shadow Walker
"

just give me one thing I can hold on to to believe in this living is just a hard way to go -John Prine

"

So I met him Yesterday, the person that I did my senior project on the most influentinal person to me besides your parents. It is Lewis Black. He wrote another book Called Me of  Little Faith.

 

I would like to go on the record that I am a non practcing devoute Cathlic. And that I believe in no God I personally think that the whole idea of this God is BULLSHIT. Also I would like to state that we are the most radical and christian based country in the world, if your not christian you are going to hell. I think that all of the religons we have had and have in this country have been preety scary. I mean look at it. The heaven gates people you should read about them, or how about the zion church, or jim jones's religon. Any one who believes that if you kill yourself to go to a spaceship that is hidden behind a comet is and Idot and so are the people that let it happen.

 

I, like lewis black think that GOD was devloped as to comfort people for the unkown. And let me tell you this, that i will not die and go gentely into the night, Nor will I die or be buried without any reading material  and All I have to say is that when I die Lewis Blacks book Me of Little Faith is going with me, for the reason we dont know if we go anywhere or not when we die. So if and when I do die and if it turns out that there is a god, and In my religon we go to the pearly gates where saint peter is sitting and looks at this book on how horrible you have actuallly been in your life [ What I cant Understand is theat one man has all that time to write down what ever f*****g person in the world is doing, that is Why i think that this God thing is BULLSHIT] and weather or not that you belive in God who like i said before I think is BULLSHIT. So if there are actually a set of pearly Gates and Saint peter is siting there and He ask me why i dont believe in god i will hand him a the book Me Of Little Faith. And that is all I have to say. but just remember we do need religon it is the basic form of order. Also I do not hat those of you who Belive in God or any enity at that matter and it is your right. and I dont care who you are there is seperation of church and state in this country.

 

I am Shadow Walker good night and good luck

© 2008 Shadow Walker


Author's Note

Shadow Walker
ignore Grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on June 12, 2008
Last Updated on June 15, 2008

Author

Shadow Walker
Shadow Walker

Willoughby, OH



About
I am a Line cook, nursing student, , a Writer, Poet, and I am a Romancer. I was Raised to be very open minded and that I am my views and my feelings are like no other. I believe to live life to the f.. more..

Writing