Why I Love You

Why I Love You

A Poem by Craizze
"

poem about ex of 2 years... written when we were going out.

"

I love you for many, many reasons. Some of which I have yet to realize. I love you because of the way you make me feel-because of how when you hold me I feel immortal, breathless. I love you because you care for me. I love you because of your amazing personality traits. I love you because of our abnormal physical and emotional connection. I mostly love you, though, because you're you.  :)

 

 

I love everything about you. You’re funny, intelligent, gorgeous, sweet, and kind to those you love, loyal, well-mannered, hilarious, very realistic, very proud of who you are, determined, motivated, good person, sensitive yet hard as diamond, loving, you have ambition, you’re generous…

            Though I feel I have multiple flaw-syndrome you still love me.  I can be whiny, stubborn, jealous, perfectionist, and very, very, strange… you still find a way to love me, and for that I love you too!

            When you try to “unupset me” by giving me a hug…

            When you kiss me with your tender lips…

            When you gently hold my hand…

There is not enough paper in the entire world or enough words in all languages to explain I love you! I love you so, so much… I want to marry you, and spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up by your side on sunny days and stormy days…

 

We go together like peanut butter and ketchup. Not too many people have seen it before, but those who have, have said it's extraordinary and brings crazy sensations like nothing before.  You may not think they go together, but their differences make everything fun and exciting.

© 2010 Craizze


Author's Note

Craizze
I wrote this from the deepest part of my heart and soul :) :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on June 10, 2010
Last Updated on June 10, 2010

Author

Craizze
Craizze

new brunswick, Canada



About
hii everyone. Im 19 years old and I've been writing my whole life. Nothing published, have no connections, but I show my close friends and sometimes family members. It's a passion of mine and I am pro.. more..

Writing