True Love

True Love

A Poem by rose
"

Feelings about true love

"

 

True Love

 
Who can say what is True love?
How many definitions and models about love?
Can True love be possessive?
Is True love an escape?

 
To reach True love is a long way
A path to yourself and your heart
Heart which has been hurt
Heart which has been bled
 


Love, a strong power
A process of healing
A process of purifying heart
A process of opening mind
 


Search for the Truth
Go through old pains
Break old ways of thinking
Find your heart again
 

When love becomes part of you
When your heart becomes free
You can feel True love
You can give True love

 
True love is birth like
She wants to fly high
Do you have wings to fly high?
And beauty to shine?
 

True love is flower like
She needs caress to grow up
Love is gift for those
Who make the Truth  "A way of life"


Put your mind in peace
Dont allow it to be a cage for the birth
Allow your mind to blossom, dont let it
Cloud the sun and dry the flower

 
True love needs air to breath
Wind to fly
Sun to shine
Rain to grow

  

 

Crimson Rose
 



© 2009 rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
M@
I think the shining glory about this piece is that you never actually state what love is, which not only inspires feelings of love in others, but offers further proof that mankind just "doesn't get it". Proof of that can be found in the comments other readers have left for you regarding this piece. "Love is this," "Love is that," religious definitions, racial definitions, cultural definitions, sociological definitions, personal definitions, etc. The list goes on to reveal something extraordinary: that love cannot be defined, for something that holds a multiplicity of definitions that are radically different cannot be "one" thing. It also gives a bit of a philosophical turn on an old romantic thought, which breathes new life into the cliche love poem.

Be weary of cliches and running head long into them. In our best attempts to write down what we feel passionatly about, we tend to dive right into pools that have already been filled by others. This piece has a few cliche's in it, but not enough to bog down the overture meaning of the piece.

A final, more critical thought:
"Do u have wings to fly high?"
Lose the internet shorthand. It's distracting and causes a sentence/phrase that could be incredibly powerful to degrade itself.

All in all, a magnificent piece that touches on something so universal, no one can wrap their heads around it fully. Well done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Very beautiful and thoughtprovoking peice, love is a complicated thing. Thanks to pal for sending this to me. I enjoyed this.

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I don't believe in love. But I'm a sociopath, so I wouldn't. Thats why I never read poems on love.
But, as this poem goes, its damn good. Thoughtful, honest, has an element of pizazz you don't normally get in poems on this subject.
Liked the last two lines, had some great imagery.
Great piece!

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
pal
Love is true, when mind is still, heart is full and soul is free. In this body soul is caged, mind is tense and heart is starving. Your poem, describes the prescription for getting there to true love. If one does, human become divine. A wonderful poem. Bravo.

Welcome to Writers Cafe.

pal



Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

true love is an feeling that has no words,,congrates wizthom

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Who can say what true love is? The apostle Paul wrote an entire chapter; 1st Corinthians chapter 13, on the subject and described true love very well. True love is the measure of truth, our hearts and our faith in God." Anyone who says he loves God but hates his fellow man is a liar...he who does not love his brother does not know God and the love of God does not abide in him. God is love." But I say to you, love those that hate you, do good to those who would spitefully use you and persecute you. Pray for them. Bless those that curse you, bless and do not curse, for in doing so, you have lifted the wrath of God from your own heart and placed ashes on the head of the enemy.

Posted 15 Years Ago


6 of 7 people found this review constructive.

the last lines were really good. i enjoyed them. the beginning was slow for me, but the ending did this poem well. thanks for sharing.

-Bryce

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


5
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1874 Views
46 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 20, 2008
Last Updated on September 7, 2009

Author

rose
rose

Sofia, Bulgaria



About
Searching more..

Writing
My Heart My Heart

A Poem by rose



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Am...... I Am......

A Poem by Bubo