Did it?

Did it?

A Poem by CRZ

                                                           In Life,  YOU get to see how everybody acts                                                                                                                                                       and that makes YOU think but YOU can't see how YOU act. 
                                                                       

                                                                       Therefore  many don't think.
                                                                       And YOU are the most important person in YOUR life.


                                                                   This made me think, did it make YOU?

© 2013 CRZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow. This did make me think! And I think everyone should carry an index card with these words on it -- and they should read those words carefully before leaping into confrontation, hissy fits or any loud, embarrassing exchange. Artfully done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


about time a kid on here is learning
the truth I administer through kohlrabi theater
think for yourself, as they say
HAI!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
DJ
Nice piece, very thought provoking. This is so true, such a good comment on society and how others are so quick to look at anyone but themselves. Thanks for sharing and brilliantly penned.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yes, I'm still thinking, Jason. It's going to take a while to put all this together. People think about the implications of what others do and not enough about the implications of what they do much of the time! IMHO I think that's because each individual, thinking s/he is the most important person in the world, does whatever s/he wants to do regardless of what others think of what s/he is doing. Is that what you're getting at? A real brain twister - you've generated more controversy with this one than I've seen before on this site. Great job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This could be explained more by the Johari's Windows :
I know, others know.
I know, others don't know.
I don't know, others know.
I don't know, others don't know.

I like the concept.

Posted 10 Years Ago


You may not be able to see how YOU act, but YOU can certainly see the consequences of your actions. Therefore, a wo/man who truly seeks to better themselves still has a way to analyze the person they are.

Posted 10 Years Ago


cute, like the font idea..

Posted 10 Years Ago


yes! Thinking. :) I sense you had a bit of fun with this; a very important issue in life. Knowing one's self. I enjoyed reading.
E.

Posted 10 Years Ago


nice thoughts......but yes we can see how we act in the results and in others reaction :)

best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a bullet through the thoughts! Nicely done.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1658 Views
78 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 21, 2013
Last Updated on August 23, 2013

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..