Okay, lets go.

Okay, lets go.

A Poem by CRZ
"

a small tale told.

"
The walls of the mind, rigid as metal on a New York January neighboring space on earth with free tides of water beside it.
Oh what a human.

There's a tale of the boy who followed his heart. But the heart and human emotions wake up in different rooms. Human emotions doesn't pay the rent...it does only when happy and when the emotions sway towards recklessness, they pay for rent less than the balance. 

While all this jibber jabber is happening, the hearts room is upstairs and it's sleeping waiting to be used. In a way that everybody benefits. It taps its buddy, the mind and recommends strongly to loosen up and attempt something new, free & out of the comfort zone.


The heart doesn't elicit peer pressure
It's a dear blesser.



Then the mind chuckles, " You're hilariously scary, but I'll try anyways."


The heart smiles, holding all the human emotions in his grasp.
Looks at life ahead of him. Says his prayers, laces boots, steps out the door, inhales deep.


Exhales love saying "Okay, lets go"

© 2013 CRZ


Author's Note

CRZ
This is the offspring of my previous poems :
Such a simple battle , yea , dEAR , Thought 2 , Did it? , soul session 1 and 2 , 8:16 , That one thing , People open minds , 6/14 , right now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is very philosophic and very original. I love everything that you wrote, especially when you mention how the heart and human emotions rented different rooms. It is the battle of the self to regard all the important things as it is and to try to be at peace with ourselves. This is lovely. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is very philosophic and very original. I love everything that you wrote, especially when you mention how the heart and human emotions rented different rooms. It is the battle of the self to regard all the important things as it is and to try to be at peace with ourselves. This is lovely. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

such a great description of the difference between heart and mind and how one doesn't function properly without being in sync with the other... love this line...
But the heart and human emotions wake up in different rooms

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is so true!
Amazing write!
Heartfelt and beautiful..........
:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Love how this is put together and written.....the heart and mind have strange ways of working....

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really love "Oh what a human." and how it expresses so simply the struggle we all have as humans to combine body, mind, and soul. Well done!

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

Glad you pointed it out
Thank you Sarai
This is really thought provoking! I had to reread it twice! Well Done! ;) Keep up the good work! (I especially liked how he exhaled love)

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

Exhaling love while typing this lol
Thank you Alverrann :)
Alverrann

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B.J
This is very good creating a deep feeling of emotions and battlefield of the mind

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much barb
this is very deep and very well done kido great job

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

Thanks man
The format looks as fragmented and messy as any interaction between heart, mind, and emotions can be. You express this situation beautifully in your words. I love the ending!

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

I'm glad you noticed what I went for in the format and thank you
Happy New Year Valeigh !!
The very first sentence is so captivating. Throughout this piece, there is abstract imagery. Yet, the images carry great impact. Nice piece. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


CRZ

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much , Happy New Year Michael

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1627 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil


Legacy Legacy

A Poem by Sami Khalil