Hold that thought baby, I wanna go to work

Hold that thought baby, I wanna go to work

A Poem by CRZ
"

a sensual piece

"
Aye baby, i want to go to work.


I have one A question for you, May my tongue do the honors?

I mean, once I get you alone. You know. Have Your full attention, that's when I clock in. Get my love hrs up. My tongue will riddle these smooth lines then that same tongue and will serve as cement to your godly crevice.

Your thighs have been warm all week, only your hands and pillows have entered that vicinity. I know you want comfort and excitement but these kings acting like burgers. You don't get your way honey.

You respect that temple of yours, I see it from afar.

ALL these barbaric figures try to enter your kingdom as if you need saving.
all THESE barbaric figures try to enter your kingdom as if you need saving.
All these BARBARIC figures try to enter your kingdom as if you need saving.
All these barbaric FIGURES try to enter your kingdom as if you need saving.
All these barbaric figures TRY to enter your kingdom as if you need saving.
All these barbaric figures try to enter your kingdom as if you need saving.

This ain't a fairytale. We both know that. You need that realistic , empowering cement to anchor your well decorated walls.
Entering your kingdom comes with a lot of love and care


Then after you do some home improvement, I can cook something for you. Get your eggs nice and ready, for you to ingest mentally and physically.

Digest these riddles, I'll be fixing my kingdom while watching your progression.

One day your crevice will be my place of refugee.

One day your crevice will be my office.

I see your beautiful mind marinating these images. You got a lot of things to say, Ima put my phone down and listen to you, that's a fact.


But hold that thought baby, I wanna to go to work.

© 2015 CRZ


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i see your speaker as someone from the streets ..so the crudeness fits .. there is a sliver of redeeming romantic love but these two are in it for the self .. opening and closing lines are nice bookends and your closing line lends a bit of humor for me ..
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Definitely an amusing piece. Is it meant to be a song? "kings acting like burgers" lol

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

466 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 9, 2015
Last Updated on December 9, 2015

Author

CRZ
CRZ

New York, NY



About
Poet & Artist Thou shall not rest until I make my whole fam rich more..

Writing
next stop next stop

A Poem by CRZ


LIVE LIVE

A Poem by CRZ