Writing Can Wait

Writing Can Wait

A Story by Stonz P.
"

a twisted tale

"

How can I write?


I am not a writer yet. A child is known as an adult only when it becomes one. Anyways, as of this moment, neither do I have a pen nor any paper. But there is no dearth of thoughts in my head, and the task at hand is of the uttermost importance as its consequence concerns my future. Writing can wait.


There is a wide frame blocking my view in this broad, fulfilling daylight. I have asked it to move but it just does not comply. It seems to be entranced by the echoing chants from the temple ahead but dares not go inside it. It does not matter whether this wide frame prays or masturbates, but why in front of me? Does it not realise I am trying to observe? You might suggest I should be more humble and just move myself but how can I make a tree move? I am hanging upside down on its branch by my knees; waiting. All the blood is accumulated in my head now (does this make me angry?); ah, the blood-rush.


Oh, finally the frame moves and leaves as the echoes cease. Finally! I can see her, praying in the temple. Her beautiful hair, her silky pink, soft suit lacing tightly against her waist -- a worthy treat to sore eyes . . . and a forlorn heart. What I am about to do is evil and unholy but it is something I have to do. I want her desperately and my friends, they have rightly suggested, “If you truly love her and desire her, apply this on her face; no one will want her. Accept her, f**k her; she’ll have no other choice.” Poojya bought the acid for me with Mahesh’s money -- as a gift. The bottle is right here in my hand. Her beautiful face will be ruined but just look at the big picture: She will be mine forever and so will be those shapely thighs and that ample bosom, which just makes my heart circulate more blood to the thirsty veins every time I lay eyes on her. She would truly love me -- that is the best part; that is what motivates me.


Of course, she can never know. And I trust Poojya and Mahesh with my life: we are childhood friends.


She is now finished with her evening prayers and has exited the temple. I unscrew the bottle’s cap, readying to go through with this task I so religiously pursue. But I must conceal myself first. No one will be around; the perfect place to go through with my plan and still go unnoticed. I shall jump far and run away, then be back to seem to be the first one to help her. She will never know of this horrifying truth; damn, she’s too near! Still no one around, I lift my head, my spine up -- oh, the blood-rush!; ahh . . .



**********************************


"Help."


"Help, help . . ."

(the voices grow louder but where are they?)

 



"Wake up . . ."


**********************************


 The next day’s headlines read:

“GIRL HELPS RESCUE MYSTERY ACID-ATTACK VICTIM”


**********************************

 

She was the one who had gathered help for my hospitalisation. The presence of acid is still being investigated, I guess for I am not in custody, yet.


Anyhow, she could not . . . and now, never will know me . . .


Why did I listen to Poojya and Mahesh? Why did I not stay home and write instead?

© 2022 Stonz P.


Author's Note

Stonz P.
A try at 'Second-person' narrative.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahaha :D I really wish this would happen to the next guy who thinks of such a twisted solution, that too just own her shapely thighs and ample bosom. I love this one. :D But the reference of the frame seemed out of place to me. And it was even more strange when u mentioned it praying or masturbating. What exactly did u try to convey there?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Stonz P.

8 Years Ago

I hope it does!! :P

Okay..I'm gonna have a bad time explaining it but I will try..read more
Isabel25

8 Years Ago

The thread is broken..can't see it
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
twisted tale indeed.. not sure where exactly you were going with this one, and what you meant to tell exactly... ummmmmm... yea... speechless... not really sure what to say with this one.... definitely different from everything else I have read of yours.....

Posted 9 Years Ago


AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

between my fuzzy brain, the title, the way the story started, and the subject matter, I guess the co.. read more
Stonz P.

9 Years Ago

The antagonist(cannot call him a protagonist) is an aspiring writer with a twisted mind..

read more
Stonz P.

9 Years Ago

:/ grrr... it's these site glitches again!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2014
Last Updated on September 16, 2022

Author

Stonz P.
Stonz P.

Lakhnau, India



About
Must you even try to know a soul that has nothing to confide even if you deny it the right to be a fly be free free from your questioning eyes expecting cries when the soul is nothing but a .. more..

Writing
The Choice The Choice

A Poem by Stonz P.