Just Stop it, liar

Just Stop it, liar

A Poem by Cynthia

what's happening to me?
I have no idea what's going on,
can you please tell me?

Why can't you?
I thought you said,
you'll be there,
whenever I need you!

No,
I figure it out,
you're a liar,
I know that now,
so stop lying to me,
I have had enough with your lies.

Stop explaining why you did that,
it is really stupid and useless,
you can't always get back,
what you loose and regret,
face it,
l-i-a-r.

Just stop.

© 2011 Cynthia


Author's Note

Cynthia
I have had enough with lies and stuff, I got enough with that, it hurts me TOO much!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I know where you come from! I've been dealing myself with a case of sick, sad stalking/obssesion and fake accusasions. Some people are evil and hurt us without a logic reason. I can connect with this piece - full of feelings and sadness.
I'm sorry for whatever happened to you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I hate liars. And I hate myself for having to lie sometimes, especially to parents. But sometimes, you need to lie to get to the truth of where you're going without distractions. The emotions expressed are strong. Keep writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


an intense piece...has an aura of authenticity about it...and that hits the heart...
p.s.- in the last but fourth line 'loose'should be spelled as as 'lose'...

Posted 13 Years Ago


The word, 'loose' should be 'lose'. Other than that, it's fine. I like the ending with L-I-A-R. lol Cool. Get those emotions out, dear. It's good for your soul.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I read this like if it was a punk song and I like it a lot :)
I think maybe your poems could be music instead.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like the way the words have flown in.....!!!

Great job..!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


lies suck which is what make poeple suck you did a great job showing your emotions in your poem outstanding job :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lies are poisonous...for everyone involved. The hurt and anger of being lied to comes across excellently in your words. Well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow, ive had a lot of these in my life and i just have to walk away. theyre no god in our life. they cause more pain that anything. not worth it. i have better things to do with my time than listen to a bunch of lies

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this was good, although I did find it a bit too vague, it could really appeal to almost anyone in any situation really but maybe that's what you were going for. One question though, your picture for this poem, why have you got the breast cancer symbol?

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oh my gosh... totally relatable!! i've been dealing with lies so much myself and other painful stuff... im getting fed up with it. And this poem is honest and very heartfelt.
Im sorry for what your going through too. I hope things will lift up for you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

555 Views
29 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2011
Last Updated on February 26, 2011

Author

Cynthia
Cynthia

Hong Kong



About
Sorry everyone, but I didn't go on this site regularly, I also turn off my read request, but will be up as soon as I find this site... worth spending time on Hello! My name is Cynthia, I'm from Ho.. more..

Writing
Did I? Did I?

A Poem by Cynthia


I'm Sorry... I'm Sorry...

A Poem by Cynthia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Love Love

A Poem by Marie Harrison