Free Day

Free Day

A Story by Cass

I stood by myself at the frozen banks of the river. I had a large jacket on, my hands in my pockets. I was cold and thinking. Thinking about Greg. He was mine. He was always mine. Until one day I let him go. I didn't mean to, at all. It just happened. Like everything else. We had fought, really badly. It's been a while. I don't even remember why we were fighting. I just know that it is a bad thing, that I can never forgive him about.
  

  "Drew, can you drive me to school?" I asked, holding the door. 
  He looked at me, half of his cereal sticking out of his mouth. 
  "Gross! OK, I guess not." I said. 
  Drew was my brother. My really obnoxious, jerky brother, that I can't even believe I relied on him to drive me to school. He would probably make me skip and take me to the bar with his friends and I won't even be able to hang with them.
  But that's him. That's Drew. 
  "Mum! Can you drive me to school!!!!" I yelled, getting really bored and my arm feeling like falling off by holding the door too long. 
  Mum started walking downstairs, she was all dressed up and fancy. 
  "Sure honey, just a sec." She replied. 
  "OK." I said. 
  I was very excited for today. We had a special game with netball, and we don't have any quizzes today. Cause its a fun day. We get free play all day and a bonus-we don't have to wear school uniform. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

© 2012 Cass


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012

Author

Cass
Cass

About
I have always loved to read and write. I have been doing it for quite sometime and I hope I can improve my writing on this site. I hope all of my most pieces are on this site and I hope to use it far .. more..

Writing
A Great Website A Great Website

A Story by Cass


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cass


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Cass