Through The Ruins......

Through The Ruins......

A Story by Daisy
"

This is not a story. Its a Reflection. An In-Complete Reflection.

"




There is something so beautiful about INCOMPLETENESS. How going back to the ruins of some abandoned heritage makes you an “offbeat traveller” whilst coming back to the ruins of your ownself makes you a “failure” ? Why?



Aren’t we all born out of the ruins? It’s a much larger depiction of life than life itself. Its only when something is broken that something can be created out of it- even if its as small as a tiny emerging leaflet struggling out of the cracks. Its life coming in a full circle. Every piece,every crack whispers an untold story ,a smell of the past and a hope of the future. Its not jst the ruins --its what is LEFT over. Yes! Its still LEFT.Its YOU and Its ME.Its US  in someone's abandoned dream.It’s the past in the present and the present in the future.Its LIFE.



It has not fallen apart.It has stood stronger.It would not be wrong if I say that which is left was always the strength of that which was created out of it.The weak rocks fell apart so that the strong ones can rise to the surface. Only when you are broken is when you know that you are the strongest and the highest purpose of yourself. There will always be a certain kind of loss in all that is found.What you find is what you are,its what I am and its what the old temple once was. You don’t need perfection to tell a story. Imperfection is a story in itself that speaks without being told.

 


“Something is better than Nothing”--true but if there was nothing there wouldn’t have been something and that’s what is amazingly inherent about the ruins.It so innocently depicts the oneness of Everything in Nothing.Incomplete in complete. Every ruin, every crack, every heartbreak, every loss and every end is a new beginning ; a point of creation; a point where the creation merges with the creator and you are born again.You see its such a freaking art and U yes U are a freaking artist!



You are not ruined.Its not over yet. It will never be over and the glass my dear is not half empty,its half full and if you have ever wondered if there is someone like you who is as broken as you are, who has lost her struggles in life and lost in love ; just know that yes there is someone as real and strange and passionate as you are waiting to grow with you.. together.. you are never alone and never will be.. for if inanimate particles of an abandoned mass of bricks can stand so strong so can we with life in us and faith in ourselves.So get up and reach out for the vastness for it’s the only cure to being lost.



               Taste the wine of imperfection and for hell once.. Be Incomplete..I mean IN-COMPLETE!!!! 

© 2016 Daisy


Author's Note

Daisy
Hope you like it !

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A amazing introduction. I wanted more.
"you are never alone and never will be.. for if inanimate particles of an abandoned mass of bricks can stand so strong so can we with life in us and faith in ourselves.So get up and reach out for the vastness for it’s the only cure to being lost. "
The above lines. Solid wisdom. Thank you for sharing the story. Are you adding more?
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisy

7 Years Ago

Hey! so glad you liked it! Thank you.
Yes I will surely keep adding more of it as the though.. read more
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I look forward to reading more and you are welcome.



Reviews

Critique: (whilst coming back to the ruins of your ownself makes) own self, makes
(Its only when something) It's This is a common mistake a possessive pronoun " Its " should be " It's " a contraction instead. Let me recommend using Grammarly https://app.grammarly.com it is the best writing tool I have come across. I will stop the critique and let Grammarly take over :~)

Review: I see you are a philosopher and well as a writer and with the wisdom you are expressing you could be a teacher, counselor or shaman. I love powerfully expressed wisdom, too often today people don't bother to listen unless it pushes them against the wall and screams in their face. Listen well all ye who read this and learn, for the lesson here is Identity. Bravo! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Daisy

7 Years Ago

Cannot thank you enough for such an amazing feedback! You are a wonderful teacher yourself! I am def.. read more
such a motivational piece... i loved every bit of it, thanks for sharing with all of us.. i will save it to my library just to read through after when we all need some motivation to move ahead to stay strong.. we all have struggles.. its just sometimes we need reminder to know that we have survived much worse and we will survive .... keep sharing such wonderful work...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisy

7 Years Ago

I am so very glad that you loved it so much. Encourages me to keep writing more and more. Thank You .. read more
Such an encouraging, uplifting and deep writing - a gift in my morning. I love the way you've flipped the ruins, the incomplete to be the strongest part of who you are- so often we are trapped by the remembrance of what was, and then see the ruins as a poor substitute for what once stood there. Even when you visit ruins, if with a guide, you will hear of what used to be, and usually the site remains as it is- a testament to the past. People can be the same. But what is left, what is ruined, is in fact what is stronger- so true- a fresh thought that turns my perspective around. Just what I needed today- thank you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisy

7 Years Ago

Thank you Marianne for such an encouraging feedback. I am so glad you added such a beautiful dimensi.. read more
A amazing introduction. I wanted more.
"you are never alone and never will be.. for if inanimate particles of an abandoned mass of bricks can stand so strong so can we with life in us and faith in ourselves.So get up and reach out for the vastness for it’s the only cure to being lost. "
The above lines. Solid wisdom. Thank you for sharing the story. Are you adding more?
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Daisy

7 Years Ago

Hey! so glad you liked it! Thank you.
Yes I will surely keep adding more of it as the though.. read more
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I look forward to reading more and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 9, 2016
Last Updated on August 11, 2016
Tags: Life, Happiness, FoodForThought

Author

Daisy
Daisy

India



About
Discoverer more..

Writing
INCOMPLETE(NESS) INCOMPLETE(NESS)

A Story by Daisy


Who Am I ? Who Am I ?

A Story by Daisy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Karma Karma

A Story by Taylor


Regular Girl Regular Girl

A Poem by Emily