The Soul Owner

The Soul Owner

A Story by Abderrahmane Dakir
"

Mr. Jamal is a young man. His dream is to visit the most powerful person on this Earth. Whether with heart, money, health or resources. Mr. Jamal is a thoughtful and stubborn person. When he wants to

"

Introduction

Mr. Jamal is a young man. His dream is to visit the most powerful person on this Earth. Be that in matters of the heart, money, health or resources. Mr. Jamal is a thoughtful and stubborn person. When he wants to do something, he does it.


Chapter 1 : King of  hearts

 Jamal is engaged to a girl called Donia who is calm and romantic. Today, she took Jamal to a nice restaurant, inside there were a red candles on the tables, there was also a singer who sang romantic songs, the singer played soft music with just a lute. The light was a warm glow and wonderful. The waiters were very kind. Jamal and Donia had a good time together.

Jamal told Donia that he had decided to visit the king of hearts and he asked her, “Do you have any idea why I have decided to see this king?”


“Today, the king of hearts is the most famous soccer player …., the most famous actor…., the most famous singer….” said Donia.


“What I understand is that the most attractive man in the world is called the king of all girl’s hearts and the most attractive woman in the world is called the queen of all guy’s hearts. Though in thirty years, he will soon be forgotten because he will not keep his beauty forever.” said Jamal.

“In fact, when I fell in love with you, you became the owner of my heart, you are the king of my heart so I forgot the king of all hearts.” said Donia.

Jamal whispered to himself “If I’m a king of one heart, I don’t need to visit a king of all hearts. Now, my priority is to visit the king of money.


  


Chapter 2 : King of money



The king of money is the owner of the greatest bank. He lends money to people who want to accomplish their goals in a short time.

Jamal is different. He is patient, he likes accomplishing his goals step by step.

Instead of buying a new apartment downtown like his friends, he has rented just a small studio.

Jamal saves more than he spends, he doesn’t struggle to be the owner of anything because he realized that a person who wants to be an owner, lives a stressful life in order to give money back to the king of money, so they live as slaves on this Earth.

Jamal is independent, his purpose is to live in peace and to have a quiet life. He doesn’t need to work hard to manage his financial issues. He just pays studio rent, so he saves the rest of his income in his bank account.

Jamal remembers his father’s advice “Don’t buy things that you can’t afford. Spend just ten percent of what you have. Live modestly if you want live happily.”

Jamal whispered to himself “If I don’t need to borrow money from the bank, I don’t need to visit a king of money. Now, my priority is to visit the king of health”.



Chapter 3 : King of  health

The king of health is a man who builds the most famous hospitals. He has selected the best doctors in the world to perform the surgeries in them.

Today, all magazines write about the king of health’s accident on the highway since he speeded and crashed his car into other cars. His condition is very serious. He has a headache. His head hurts him so hard.

The doctors are not sure what the results of this difficult surgery on his head will be.

Later, the king of health opens his eyes, he doesn’t see anything, he orders them to turn on the light but he sees just black darkness. He has lost his sight, he is blind, he cries, the doctors cry too.

“I’m the king of health. I built this hospital in order to take care of ill people. Take all my money but bring back my sight.”


Jamal whispered to himself “the king of health is blind. The king of health is ill. Now, he would rather be a slave that sees than a blind king.

Now, my priority is to visit the king of the empire.”

 

 


 

Chapter 4 : King of the empire

Jamal went to visit the king of the empire. The emperor had all the resources of his empire, he was cheerful.

He spent all his time fighting other countries with the purpose of taking more land, then more resources which would become at his finger tips.

When he sees the wind blowing through the trees and over the lands he says to it. “Blow here or blow where ever you go, across this earth from east to west, in the end your power will belong to me and I will harvest it’s fruit.”


As usual he eats a lot of delicious food, this evening he is sick, his stomach hurts him. His doctors bring him medicines. He tries them in vain.

Jamal visited this king before he died. He was with doctors who were on the king’s deathbed.


The king of the land was so weak, he shouted “I’m the emperor, I spent all my life ruling my empire, I have unlimited gold, unlimited money. How can I leave all that? I ‘m the king of the biggest empire, I’m the owner of the world but I’m not the owner of my soul. Then, I’m the owner of nothing, take everything and leave me alive…”


Jamal whispered to himself “the king of the empire is dead.

Now, my priority is to visit the king of souls.”

 


 

Chapter 5 : King of  souls

 

Jamal decided to visit the king of souls. He didn’t find Him. He asked his teacher Mustapha about this king.

Mustapha said, “It’s easy to find this king, he is where you are. Have you ever wondered who instilled your soul? The same one, who instilled it in you, can take it whenever He wants.”


“I believe that the king of souls is the most powerful. Married or single, we can live without the king of hearts. Rich or poor, we can live without the king of money. Strong or weak, we can live without the king of health. Emperor or slave, we can live without the king of the empire but we can’t live without the king of souls.” said Jamal.


“The king of souls is the owner of all things that you have, he gives you everything, he also gives you a love which helps you live a lovable and merciful life with others.

He gives you strength when you feel weak. He gives you money when you are poor. Try to be close to the king of souls by protecting your soul from evil, so you will reap reward in this life and beyond.


Be careful, when He gives you something it’s like He’s lending it to you as part of a test. You never own your own soul so you can never be the owner of anything or anyone.


If He takes your soul, you will lose everything that you have, then everything belongs to the king of souls, the sky, the moon, the sun, the stars, the Earth, everything…….and souls, all belong to Him, so he is really the king of everything, hearts, money, health, the Earth, the universe, …..And our souls.“

 
He is the king of all kings. He alone is the Soul Owner.





©2015 Dakir Abderrahmane

© 2015 Abderrahmane Dakir


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very good wisdom in the story. I liked how you told the story and took the reader to the strong ending.
"If He takes your soul, you will lose everything that you have, then everything belongs to the king of souls, the sky, the moon, the sun, the stars, the Earth, everything…….and soul, all belong to Him, so he is really the king of everything, hearts, money, health, the Earth, the universe, …..And soul.“ He is the king of all kings. He alone is the sole owner.”
Many great writers had wrote similar thoughts. Can't take with you to death anything. What you leave behind is important. Teaching of love and kindness is never forgotten and is passed on by wise teachers. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Coyote for reading. I enjoyed with it so much.
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.



Reviews

Indeed He is the owner of souls I loved it as it is spiritually advancing also awakening, Thank you!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.
Benedict Mdluli

8 Years Ago

Pleja all mine sir.
I agree, there is a great amount of wisdom in this. It's alsoan inspiring piece that makes me want to be better and smarer woth how I live. It was a unique writing in the way you had the Kings. Wonderful job

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.I enjoy with your comment.
Amazing simple amazing story. I love how you broke everything down to a king of heart and money, ect... I loved it because to me it shows everything that everyone wants and what a lot of rich people try to do they get what they want in one area and go to the next king but are never satisfied. Then when they are about to die they try to control that too so I assuming they probably try to control after life much the same way. Hope I'd didn't miss the point of the story sometimes I read way too much into a story, but it seemed that way to me and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for asking me to read it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.
its a good concept. Bringing out how everything is superficial and what stays with us in the end is our soul, which too leaves or is destroyed.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.
I'm sorry but I don't understand this story as I am young. Please next time don't ask me to rate adult stories. I'm not gonna rate this cos I haven't read it, but I realised it's for adults from the beginning. I am sure it deserves 100.

I hope I don't offend you,
Thank you for understanding

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.
It's an honor to read this great philosophical, religious, and spiritual lesson. Of course I agree wholeheartedly with it. "The Soul Owner"--that phrase stays with the reader. If I have any criticism, and believe me, it's constructive, you might use the writer's axiom of "show, don't tell" more. You state characteristics of Jamal, such as that he is stubborn and thoughtful, but you might improve the story by considering ways to express that in action and dialogue instead. That is a very small thing, though, and as Coyote said, overall the story is excellent! Thanks for the read request.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much.
Well written good flow........

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much.
A really good idea and a solid story. I love the idea of the soul owner really owning everything. One thing I would say is to watch out for which tense you're using. You slip between past and present tense quite a lot. e.g. "His doctors bring him medicines", "Jamal whispered to himself". Besides that, I think it's a brilliant read and really well written :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much.
This was Great, its the wisdom you think that you never thought of. It brings people to keep going in my opinion. The way everything was said "Well Done".

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much.
What does it profit a man if he has all the wealth imaginable and his soul is required of him God is king of kings and Lord of Lords and yes ownership belongs to God even our children are on loan to us we are merely stewards of God's possessions.

Bill

Posted 8 Years Ago


Abderrahmane Dakir

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.
W R Stowe

8 Years Ago

your welcome

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

848 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 10, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015
Tags: love, soul, owner, money, health, heart, abderrahmane, dakir, short, story, morocco

Author

Abderrahmane Dakir
Abderrahmane Dakir

casablanca, Morocco



About
I love to share my ideas with you, I love to read your imagination...writing is one way to know all of the best things in the world. My Books at Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My Hue My Hue

A Poem by Ashadan


Forgive Me Forgive Me

A Poem by Mazie