The Hidden Truth: Chapter one- The beginning

The Hidden Truth: Chapter one- The beginning

A Story by danarae
"

Totally made up story of the origins of humanity. Or is it?

"

Where it all began: Ancient egypt, ptomaic period: 2325b.c. It all started many many moons ago far far away in outer space. Inhabitants were found to be living on a big blue planet called Earth. These inhabitants were called homosapiens and they possessed unique and amazing abilities that one could now only dream of. The center of their foreheads illuminated like a diamond shining ever so brightly. This species could do things like manifest their greatest desires, read each others minds, speak telepathically, mutilocate, remote view, astral project, comminicate with the other side, and travel multi-dimensionally. They built great pyramids with only the use of their imaginations and if they built them just right they could sit in its center and recharge.

They all lived in peace and harmony until one day a select few decided that they wanted to hold all the power for themselves. They called these people the Elite.The Elite did terrible things. They disabled the pyramids. They poisened the drinking water. They shifted thought pattern. They used brain washing techniques. They seperated and divided the people. And last but not least, they created false fears and lowered the vibrations of the whole. They wanted and did everything to ensure that they would be the only people left still illuminating.

Slowly but surely the non elites lights began to dim and their powers and abilities started to weaken. They tried everything to obtain it but it was just no use. They all knew that if their light had completely blacked out that they would lose all power and remain earth bound forever. Or at least thats what they were told. This scared them. They didnt want to be normal. But most of all, they didn't want the knowledge of all that was to be lost. Forever. Some went into hiding, some just surrendered to the inevitable, and others made it their mission to leave behind clues to remind themselves and generations to come of their true nature. They did this by carving pictures into caves and stones and anything else they thought would outlast through the elements.

Soon after, almost everyones lights had blacked out and they were left to relearn how to do things manually. They figured it out eventually but with no light many became sick. Others became filled with hate. And even more did things to hurt eachother. After some time they came to depend on the Elite. The illuminated ones. The Illuminati. They just simply could not live without them. They possessed all the power now. And the non elites had no choice but to abide by them. They did all their dirty work and in return The Elite manifested housing for them. Healed their illnesses, and supplied them with food and water. They knew they had to do whatever was asked of them or else The Elite would take all of that away from them and they would quickly parish. So for a long long time they did just that. Eventually, The Elite built an army to keep everyone in line. From there noone questioned anything anymore. It just was.

Generation after generation after generation began to remember just a little bit less. Until one day it wasn't remembered at all!

© 2016 danarae


Author's Note

danarae
The Hidden truth: Fast forward is the next chapter..stay tuned!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AUU
Always found these types of stories interesting. Changing history with fiction, revealing hidden truths, is all good fun, and you did some nice work with weaving some scifi into it.

Is this more of a prologue?

"Soon after almost everyones lights had blacked out and they were left to relearn how to do things manually."

First bit of the sentence reads awkward.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AUU
Always found these types of stories interesting. Changing history with fiction, revealing hidden truths, is all good fun, and you did some nice work with weaving some scifi into it.

Is this more of a prologue?

"Soon after almost everyones lights had blacked out and they were left to relearn how to do things manually."

First bit of the sentence reads awkward.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on September 20, 2016
Last Updated on September 21, 2016

Author

danarae
danarae

PA



About
i am by no means a professional writer and i have lots and lots to learn on correct paragraphs and punstuation and ect...however now and then i get a story in my head i like to share with others..so i.. more..

Writing
Miracle Miracle

A Poem by danarae