THE JEALOUS LOVER

THE JEALOUS LOVER

A Story by success
"

SAD END

"
The Jealous Lover Kojo had plans for her Together they dreamt of a beautiful future He wished it had come true Someway, somehow, their dream had fallen into the deep old pit The more he tried to bring it back, The more painful it got He could no longer bear the pain Awusi is now calling it quits He never knew the girl had a different dream He never knew he wasn't part of her plans "It's time to move on" Kojo told me with this grieve face Call him the jealous lover He thought he was doing what every good guy would do He thought he was protecting her from them This guy was doing what the hen does when it notices the hawk spying its chicks But she tagged him as an enemy to her progress This jealous lover just can't get over it Jealousy unfairly won the deal Then comes the witching hours He's reminiscing when he proposed to her When their lips first met When they nearly did the "don't do" His teeth is gnashing uncontrollably Tears are running down his cheeks like a baby His heart is palpitating He could feel a spear piercing through his heart His body is shaking like a six year old girl topless during the winter season Kojo's foggy mind couldn't help him out He wrote his suicide note He reached under his bed for a rope Kojo hanged himself His suicide note reads "Dear my dear, You're the one I've ever loved. I never thought you would break my heart beyond healing. Wherever you are, whatever you do, just keep in mind that i loved you and was doing what was right. I thanked God it lasted for a while. Bye"

© 2015 success


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

true man...the devil is at work..thanks for ur review

Posted 9 Years Ago


Wow! This is extremely intense! Jealousy is the down fall to many
ask Satan! Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 24, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015
Tags: SAD, JEALOUS, SUICIDE

Author

success
success

kumasi, ashanti, Ghana



About
everything more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Poem by success


Michael Michael

A Story by success