Opening my soul

Opening my soul

A Story by Kitten
"

By Ashley

"
 She was there everyday while we were growing up. We were raised to be sisters. But, once I started to see her treated poorly. Be every guy she dated. I started to see. I could show her better. I could give her a love that was so pure. It would be comparable to that of the first untouched snow of winter. But would she ever love me back? I couldn't know. 
She had to have some sense at this point. That I had a bit of thing for her. But I never had actually said anything. If only I had known. All of that was going to change so quickly. 
"Liz? What's going on?" I asked sitting next to her on her bed. 
"H-he he left me Marcy.. Again. Why do I keep letting this happen?" She said looking at me. As soon as her eyes met mine she burst into tears. I held her tightly. Comforting her. 
"You are to good for that d****e.." I said. She just cried into my shoulder. 
"Why can't I find someone who is going to love me forever..?" She mumbled. My eyes went wide. I had to say something. Before she got away again.. 
"Lizzy.." I said leaning her up so I look into her eyes. she stared back. 
"If you would let me... I promise. I'll love you forever and a day. I will never hurt you or leave you. I'll be here for you. Through everything. No matter what it is. I will be there. By your side. Until the end of my lifetime." I said pouring out my heart to her. She just covered her mouth and kept scanning my face. Unsure of what to say. 
"Mar.. D-do you mean that?" She asked. I nodded lightly. She looked down and started to cry again. 
"I-i should have seen it. I don't know what made me so blind. Your the one I need... The person that's finally going to end all of this." She said. I felt hot tears spill out of my eyes. She looked at me and then leaned towards me. When our lips touched. I knew I had finally had her as mine. And there was nothing in this world that could brake us apart. 

© 2013 Kitten


Author's Note

Kitten
This is just a fun short thing I did.(Mainly for a contest.) But yeah..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice! Enjoyed very much. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kitten

11 Years Ago

Thank yew.
i loves it beautiful :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kitten

11 Years Ago

Thanks. :)
Graveyard Queen

11 Years Ago

are you entering this in barney the purple dinosaurs contest?
Kitten

11 Years Ago

Noes. Lol. I entered it in your's.
AAAAAwWwWWWWWwwww!! That was so cute~~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kitten

11 Years Ago

Hehe. Well. Thanks. :)
Bound In Red

11 Years Ago

welcome!
Kitten

11 Years Ago

:P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 15, 2013
Last Updated on January 15, 2013

Author

Kitten
Kitten

Wherever I find myself, IN



About
Which Supernatural Angel Are You? More on Supernatural.Created by BuddyTV HEIR OF LIGHT DERSE DREAMER Uploaded with ImageShack.us My heart belongs to my .. more..

Writing
My One My One

A Poem by Kitten


Trust Me Trust Me

A Poem by Kitten