How Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Met

How Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Met

A Story by Iretex2012

Our story takes place in the woods of Never Land, where Tinkerbell and Peter Pan live. Tinkerbell was not like the other fairies who lived in the woods with her. She could not talk, and she glowed brighter than the June bugs did at night. All the other fairies made fun of her for being so different from them the rest of them. Tinkerbell's older sister named Isabella was the most popular fairly in the woods and all the fairies wanted to be like her. Nobody liked Tinkerbell in the woods where the fairies lived. The only friend that Tinkerbell had was a June bug named Jigges who could fly very fast. Jigges and her would spend a lot of time by the river playing games.

One day as Isabella was flying back to her tree where the two fairies lived.  Isabella  noticed how  Tinkerbell was starting to grow up  and  look more  beautiful than her. She got very upset with the idea of Tinkerbell being a better looking and more popular fairly.  Isabella thought that she must do something before she lost friends, popularity, and beauty.  Isabella got some of her close friends together and started chart out a plan to get rid of Tinkerbell for good.

Isabella and her friends met late one night in a old tree. Isabella and the group decided that they where gone to put Tinkerbell one a Lilly pad late at night and ship her down stream.

            Tinkerbell was out one night with Jigges playing in the meadow next to the stream. It was dark that night no stars out nor a moon out. Isabella and her gang of fairies hid in the trees around the meadow waiting to nab Tinkerbell. They had a net and a bangit to cover her up with. They nab her and flew to the stream where they had a Lilly pad waiting for them to ship her down stream. Inside the bag Tinkerbell was crying and fighting trying to get out of the bag. The ride down the stream was no fun for her she had no idea where she was going and was scared to death of where she was going. Tinkerbell thought she was gone to die and was never gone to see Jigges again.

            When morning came Tinkerbell's Lilly pad had came into a bay area down stream. 20 feet away was Peter Pan trying to find berries to eat for breakfast. He had a handful of Blue Berries, Black Berries, and Raspberries. When he turned around to hear the sound of a bell he looked every where to figure out where the sound was coming from. Then he looked down in the water and saw a Lilly pad with a little bag. He opened it up and Tinkerbell came out tired and stressed out from the night before. Peter Pan help her to get better and Tinkerbell stayed with him for a long time and then came the Lost Boys.

© 2008 Iretex2012


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on February 11, 2008

Author

Iretex2012
Iretex2012

Ireland



About
About Me *My Likes: Coffee, Animals, Shoes, Reading,and Writing. Extroversion |||||||||||| 43% Stability || 10% Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56% Accommodation |||||| 23% Interdepend.. more..

Writing
Air Air

A Poem by Iretex2012