The Revolution

The Revolution

A Story by TPKE
"

The Revolution

"

The Revolution.

By: Jesse Deming


A revolution, An idea, A single bullet ends it all.

Mother calls for me. She fell again. Were not sure how much longer she has. Or is it how much longer we have, something we all know is gonna be sooner than longer. The venison we've been living off of since the car crash was stale, tough, and had no flavor. But we all thanked mother for the meal. Father opened his cheap beer and sat back. I looked at sister but she only looked like stone. She knew what was happening. She knew that father was sick of being underpaid, sick of the pale walls that surrounded us. Looking at them as if they had eyes of rage, form society closing in on us. It's like if my family is being pushed together, but were farther apart than we've ever been. Father threw his half-empty beer at the cursed walls. Father was drunk again. Sister curled up into a protective form to shield herself. And I, I just watched but then I feel it. I move my arm I feel the cold smooth metal. The grooves and edges I instantly knew what I had to do. I pulled it out. Sister saw first and screamed only with pure fear and Disbelief. Father saw and when his glossy eyes met mine. I felt the pull of the trigger and a loud almost soft sharp noise rang throughout the house. And then settled like father's lifeless body. I knew I would go to jail and cause mother more pain. So I ended the pain I put the gun to my head knowing I had one bullet left. I pulled the trigger and I felt lifted. I looked at mother she's colder than ice, colder than the trigger. I saved us it's okay.

“Emily here with everyday news. Today we're reporting on the murder of 3 people, a family that was just found dead after their deaths which occurred 5 months ago. Apparently the son of the mother and father. Has been in a mental break down for 5 months. And has been pretending as if they were still alive after killing them. The gun he used had two bullets in the gun most likely for suicide but failed. And when neighbors heard the gun shoot immediately called the cops. But now he thinks that he's a hero and that his suicide worked.”

© 2017 TPKE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on December 5, 2017
Last Updated on December 5, 2017
Tags: TPKE

Author

TPKE
TPKE

WI



About
My life is darker than happy. And I know other people have darker pasts and a darker present. So I share mine to help others see that life, is what you make it.And that theirs always a better ending t.. more..

Writing
I'm Back I'm Back

A Poem by TPKE