That one fatal night

That one fatal night

A Chapter by Krithika

A smile that shines as bright as the sun, not a single problem in her joyous life...or that's what people thought. Her smile hid her pain. She seeks joy from the world spread before her. She put up a perfect illusion for the world to see. No one to care for her. It came crashing down that one fatal night, that one night that broke her completely. In a dark alley, her muffled cries against his pleasurable moans, her withering form against his pleaseful body. It didn't matter to him,all he wanted was to take her but had thought about her? Thought about her emotions? Her dignity? He left her where he broke her, left her in her sobbing state. Her painful cried fell on deaf ears, her virtue tattered, her only pride and belonging stripped away. Who? Why? What did they gain?are the questions running in her head. She tried to scrub off his claim, his handprints or the whisper of his mouth on the places she protected throughout her life. She is afraid about what's going to happen. The cruel remarks floated once the word got out, the comforting ones tried to find their way through the complex spiders web. Near the edge she stood as she pondered over those questions again. She wanted, no NEEDED someone to answer those questions which were left unanswered; wishing for someone to comfort her, tell her it's going to be alright. Those hazardous scenes replayed again and again in her mind, the way she begged for him to let her be, he ignored her cried for his own pleasure. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath as silent tears worked their way down her eyes. A million thoughts scattered in her mind. She wanted to live but too many what if's outran that wish. She jumped at last, her questions still left unanswered, hoping that even after her death someone who cared enough would bring her justice as that final glimmer of life left her eyes.


© 2018 Krithika


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on September 13, 2018
Last Updated on September 13, 2018


Author

Krithika
Krithika

Banglore, India



Writing
Fade Fade

A Poem by Krithika