In comes the angel

In comes the angel

A Chapter by darkness*star1985

 

 I watch out my third floor apartment window, out into the City life of New York City. Growing up in a small town, with the boring of nothing to do, had me dreaming of something bigger and better. So two years ago I travel here to the Big Apple and never went home. Being trapped here has its horrible movements, Watching out of the window watching New Yorkers running around trying to get to work, meetings, Home to families. Very entertaining. Before I could have another Thought.



 "Knock...Knock..."      Oh great the Deliver boy is here. I thought as I got up and went to the door.

 

" Hey I got your things"  He yelled from behind the door.               I hated opening this door, it is the only time i can and it is always a dread because of Alex is standing behind the door.

 

"Its 7pm already?" i ask opening the door.  "Can you say that with little zingy to it, for me anyhow. Look i got cookies and Ice cream, and toilet paper. I am so glad angels don't have to "potty."  So anything new going on."     asking as he placed the things on my table.

 

Alex is an angel, the gods Personal secretary, his job is to deliver supplies to me, Which pisses me off, because i can get the crap myself if i can just get out of this damn place.

 

"No I can not, and will not. Thank you for the cookies and ice cream, trying to make me fat? and that just weird to think about if angels have to do business or not. Yes something new, I am stuck in this God for saken place, my freedom taken away, All because of the freaking Gods are a-holes."  I said in a sweet but bitchy voice.

                                " Now; now is that anyway to speak about the Gods, they let you live, and allow me to come and visited you and bring you presents." Alex said with a smile holding the paper towels.

 

I just rolled my eyes at that. " Any news on him please Alex, I know you keep watch. Just anything at all if you seen him, if he is in good health, another girl?" Pleading never work so why do i even ask.

 

            "You know I can't say anything about him, nothing; I can lose my job and you get a new angel, we both know you don't want that. That is part of you punishment. I am sorry, if i could i would."  he said in a half smiling half not smiling voice.

 

     "I know that, yet i ask anyhow, I don't know what is wrong with me, or with them. It's bad enough that I am stuck here, unable to enjoy anything, can't even speak to friends, family, or even him. Wake up everyday with reminders of what is left here in these walls, like a ghost haunting me. That isn't punishment enough that they can't even tell me how he is doing."  I said going back to the room to stare out my window.

 

                                      "I am sorry. It is time for me to go, until next time" he said and then the door closed.



© 2012 darkness*star1985


Author's Note

darkness*star1985
please ignore grammer and spelling

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dangit! I want to know what happened! The first paragraph kinda confused me a bit, I would suggest looking through it. But other then that, I love it and can't wait to read more!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on July 18, 2012
Last Updated on July 23, 2012


Author

darkness*star1985
darkness*star1985

N/A , FL



About
Mind Games Hallways lead to doors some are open some are locked you need to find the secrets to find the key beware this place isn't what it seems doors could lead to more hallways that lead .. more..

Writing