Slice

Slice

A Poem by Not here

OncE anD yOu'Re a HeRO
TwiCE AnD yOU'Re JusT bAD
ThriCe You'RE GettInG LooPY
foUR TimEs YoU'rE f*****g mad

© 2016 Not here


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice flow of thoughts and some logic in the words. I did like this one Dante. Thank you for sharing the entertaining poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

No problem! Thank you for reading it Coyote.
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
I was reading the other reviews and I feel weird because I immediately thought murder....? Just me? Probably. Either way I love the simplicity of this poem and the varying size and use of capitalization gives it a chaotic mood, which may have made me think of murder...
But really well written!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Murder was one that I thought people would say, so you're not crazy :) I love all the different idea.. read more
I saw a person in love that keeps coming back despite heartbreak. Not really understanding why some letters are caps and others arent. Is there a deeper meaning there?

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

That's an interesting take on it. I used to be a person like that honestly. And I did it because to .. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kim
Nice one, short but good. I like it!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thanks a lot Kim :) I'm glad.
I love this!!!
Keep on writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thanks Emily :) I'm glad.
Are we at a party? :)

Reflections on decisions made...
cute way to present them!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thanks Josie :) That's not what I had in mind, but it certainly could work!
Josie E. Cook M. A.

7 Years Ago

You are welcome!
This is true for things like jumping out the window and running away from class. So rebels take note. Think up something different, never do something four times or we'll think you're mad. :)
Nice rhythm and rhyme here Dante. Very catchy!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thanks smiley face :) I appreciate it.
Well, I'm glad that you requested to me to read another one of your pieces!

I have to hand it to you; this is one of the more original works on this site, and compared to other sites as well, it's still a quirky standout. Where did it occur to you to change the font? I'm assuming it has something to do with the third line, and how this 'slicer' might be mad. You kept it short enough for the poem to be fun and slightly insane. (I mean this in the best way possible; really, the tone was quite enjoyable.)

I also like how you made the last two letters uncapitalized, almost making those the most sensible words in this whole piece. Was that your intention? I don't know if it was, but I really found that little bit thought-provoking when compared to the rest of the piece.

Also- is there a reason for you using 'mad' twice? The 2nd and 4th line seem a bit repetitive here; it's almost like we're reading the same thing twice, and you mean something completely different each time. Like the first time you mean really angry, and the next time just completely off-their-rocker.

Maybe you just couldn't find another word; I really don't know. But, whatever your intent, I enjoyed the end result, as well as the thoughts that I had afterwards concerning your piece.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

the 2nd line is supposed to be 'bad' not 'mad.' I'll fix that ASAP!

And thank you ver.. read more
Thank you for sharing this writing. It made me smile, and the capital letters made me feel like I was riding a roller coaster, but one that is just for my eyes.

Well done.


Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Awesome H.L. :) Thank you.
cute and catchy lol , i think that this is unique and fun goood job


Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thanks :) I'm glad you liked it. You're the only person yet to have called it cute lol.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2016
Last Updated on June 10, 2016

Author

Not here
Not here

WA



About
welcome more..

Writing
Midnight Midnight

A Chapter by Not here


Morning Morning

A Chapter by Not here



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..