(Please Read) An Apology Letter To You

(Please Read) An Apology Letter To You

A Story by Not here
"

Keep your heads up and keep your fingers on the keyboard, because you're all rock stars one way or another.

"
Lots of you have commented, reviewed, liked, read, and shared my work over the past year and a half. It might be more than that. I don't know.
I haven't always been the kindest person, and lots of times I haven't returned reviews. For that, I really am sorry. If there's something you wrote that you desperately want me to look at, message me on here and I promise I will get to it. I understand if you no longer want to read my works, because the fact is I oftentimes don't make time to look at others. For that, I am that. It may not seem like a big deal, but I know that deep down it is.
I won't be sending out review requests much anymore, in an effort to make up for my lack of fellowship. I use these poems and these stories as a therapy, sort of. I enjoy writing them, I enjoy publishing them, and then as soon as I put them out there I forget about them. This is fine with me. If you all never reviewed them, that's fine with me. I just want to put them out there, anyways, if not a single person reads them.
There are tons of great people on this site, and I'm sorry for the fact that I have abandoned it recently. If you want to get to know me better, consider adding me on Google + or Facebook. My name is David Kummer, and a quick glance at the profile should make it clear who I am. If you want, you can email me at [email protected].
This site was the first place I ever wrote stories. It was the first time I ever in my life wrote poetry. It was the first online community I was a part of, and something so much bigger than just a WritersCafe. It really is a community, and one I am sorry to leave partially. My whole being is no longer here. It's moved out to others things and other tasks.
Please email me, message me on here, or connect on Facebook. I would love to get to know all of you once again, and to reconnect in a sense.
Keep your heads up and keep your fingers on the keyboard, because you're all rock stars one way or another.

© 2017 Not here


Author's Note

Not here
Keep your heads up and keep your fingers on the keyboard, because you're all rock stars one way or another. I hope you find greater success than you can dream.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As you can see by the date I'm writing this, I haven't been paying much attention/reviewing others either haha no need to apologize :) I have always enjoyed your writing and am planning to read more.

Posted 5 Years Ago


HHaha. You're awesome man. Your work and your sense of connection and responsibility to the people around you. Even if this is an apology letter. It feels like literature already. A really heart felt one at that 😀😀. You can do this! 👍👍

Posted 6 Years Ago


Okay but don't do it again! ;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Lol you always make me laugh
I hope you are doing well Dante. And it's okay to not be able to review because we all know that we have a life outside writerscafe.org where we are busy with making our carrers. Even I don't get time to write or come online are review because of my college.

So, you don't have anything to apologise for as far as I am concerned.
:)

I hope that whatever time you have spent here with us fellow writers has been good.

I hope to stay I touch with you in future too. :)

-moonlight.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thank you Moonlight :) I will still be around and I'll gladly keep in touch anywhere possible. I'm o.. read more
Dante. I hope you are okay. Reading is having time. Sometimes I have no time. All we can do is our best. Have fun and be safe my friend.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thank you Coyote. I am doing alright.
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I'm glad and you are welcome.
Apology accepted :) You do whatever makes you happy


Posted 7 Years Ago


Not here

7 Years Ago

Thank you :) I really appreciate that

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 13, 2017
Last Updated on March 13, 2017

Author

Not here
Not here

WA



About
welcome more..

Writing
Midnight Midnight

A Chapter by Not here


Morning Morning

A Chapter by Not here



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..