Uh, Yeah.

Uh, Yeah.

A Story by Dingo the Archwizard of all Time and Space...
"

Take it as it is.

"
Many an eon ago existed a stick of butter the likes of which had only been conceived of in the vaguest fantasies of wishful children. He was a happy stick of butter, albeit an elderly one, who passed his days watching the rise and fall of the Great Greasy Sea. Occasionally he would deign to break from routine and paint a Van Gogh-esque  scene depicting a flock of unicorns majestically grazing in a cotton field. Alas, this deviation was more an extension of routine than a break from it, as it was periodically (and arguably methodically) consistent in its distanced occurrences. Sadly, one tortuously hot day reared its head and met our beloved stick of butter in mid-stride, and his existence was soon morphed into naught else but a pile of streaming liquid. He died happily, as it was.

© 2012 Dingo the Archwizard of all Time and Space...


Author's Note

Dingo the Archwizard of all Time and Space...
Yeah, no real story structure to this. Just sort of doodling, if you will, in a splash of literature.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012
Tags: Butter

Author

Dingo the Archwizard of all Time and Space...
Dingo the Archwizard of all Time and Space...

San Diego, CA



About
Hello. Let's make this as simple as possible, shall we? I'm David. I write, play music, and am getting into digital art. That's the gist of it. If you want to check out my music for whatever reaso.. more..

Writing